Still early, but how's everyones 2010 so far?

for me 2009 had some good moments, but over all there were way too many ##*$*# times, so i was really looking

forward to see what this year would bring. So far it started of really really good, i had no complaints and then

these last few weeks have been horrible, but im trying to look ahead and see positives, got about 2 months of

school left, looking to get a job, and lookin forward to summer

so how about you guys? hows your 2010 been so far, and compared to last year?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

for me 2009 had some good moments, but over all there were way too many ##*$*# times, so i was really looking

forward to see what this year would bring. So far it started of really really good, i had no complaints and then

these last few weeks have been horrible, but im trying to look ahead and see positives, got about 2 months of

school left, looking to get a job, and lookin forward to summer

so how about you guys? hows your 2010 been so far, and compared to last year?

keep ya head up man, I bet this summer will be poppin. So far 2010 is lookin somewhat better than 2009, we'll see what happens.

greaaaaaat
smile.gif

cop myself a girlfriend
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Whos Killian

Its just flying by.

man you arent lying, cant believe its already march, im done with school at the end of next month
eek.gif
, i get out early, first year of college already over

it's been iight. Been gettin stuff off my grail's list (many more to go)

i'm tryna cut my spending habits (ebaying
smh.gif
) im doing straight so far
nerd.gif

these months are flying by tho. Already finna be my daughters 3rd bday, i'm excited

i need to get into wiz khalifa's music

It's going aiight... But I can't wait till summer time.. probabaly gonna be one of the most memorable summers

pimp.gif

Going fast, Spring Break only 2 weeks away
pimp.gif
, graduation in December...counting down the days.

I am not even going to complain, what ever happened HAPPENED.

A man of determination.. The anthem
laugh.gif

Been taking Ls but atleast I'm doing well in school....I suppose that's all that matters.

I've been making good money, still on my pursuit for a new job tho... I miss 2009 memories but hopefully when the weather gets better I can make some new ones. I agree with everyone it is FLYING by

Back
Top Bottom