Still have an inaccurate post count or join date? We've got you covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. Not worth the hassle. Was hoping it might be an easy fix.

Thanks for the prompt response as always.

does the link at the 1st page still work? i wanted to retrieve my old post count since my account just got reactivated but the link doesnt seem to work

cleared the cache, link worked already, i mustve filled out that form before my account got reactivated.
thanks!

Thank you to the NT staff for getting me my account back.

Just filled out the form to get my proper post count. Joined date is good, just not post count.

Thanks again.

Well a mod told me they just did their monthly update a few days ago so I guess we have to play the waiting game once more. I just wanna sell some kicks bc i need some quick cash...otherwise I could wait.

submitted, i couldn't provide the link to my old profile but i was able to get a screen shot because it let me sign in. if you need the screen shot of my post count and join date. please let me know thanks

That won't help. I sent that in too like a month ago. I don't think when they do the updates that they do all of them. There must be a lot.

submitted my info a few days ago for my post count (had around 7900 posts)........any info yet?

Last edited:
Sent mine in almost 2 months ago. Sent it like 3 times. Been a member since 2005... Hopefully they hook us up!

i think i could have posted 300 times in 2 months to start selling again... :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom