Still have an inaccurate post count or join date? We've got you covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, been away for quite a while. Just posting here to see if any info is missing. Looks like it's showing 1 post now. I think I had over 10K, but it doesn't really matter. I'm just glad to be back.

Last edited:
Hey guys, been away for quite a while. Just posting here to see if any info is missing. Looks like it's showing 1 post now. I think I had over 10K, but it doesn't really matter. I'm just glad to be back.

how long have you been waiting? i've been waiting 2 months now.

I can't find my old profile, is it possible it was lost during the change?
Generally speaking, the only profiles that were lost were those that hadn't been used in years. 

If you search and your old posts still show up on niketalk.com, that means the account is in the system and just needs to be verified and activated.

I sent one in a month or two ago but is it supposed to say thanks for taking the survey?? I know it takes awhile but Im hoping I did it correctly

I filled out the form with my Yuku post count...will y'all add the post count i have now, with that?

Last edited:
Does anybody know if they are still updating post counts?

I would like to know this, as well. I put in my request to update my post count a little over a month ago. I hope someone can update us on the status of the requests.

My dAta was reset but I don't have access to my old yuku. I'm fine with my posts not being updated (because I had only a handful mOre than I do now) but I wish my join date would be switched or if it could not be I would wish my account to not be banned and whatnot if I posted listings. Thanks for everything meth

lol. I just submitted mine. but by the sounds of it, I guess im stuck with 7 posts. lol. wasn't really an active poster, but my old post count was 1600+. I mean, they just regular dudes like us. they aint got time for this. haha.

I doubt it since no ones posting lately saying they got theirs back SMH.
I'd like to know as well, I'd really love access to the buying/selling section again!
I believe if you contact a MOD you still can. I've had a few transactions and have been approved by MODs to use the buy/sell forum. Im below the 300 but my acc dates back to 08 where I should have 3000+ posts.

haven't been on NT in quite awhile. just got access back into my username and submitted a request to update my post count. i'm crossing my fingers it gets fixed.

Yes, this is still being handled.  I checked in to make sure that this was the case and it turned out that requests had not been processed for a few months.  All that's been straightened out and regular updates should resume within a week or so.  Moving forward, requests will be processed on a monthly basis, toward the beginning of each month. 

I appreciate everyone's patience. 

Awhile back I got my handle back but my post count is still wrong. My join date is correct, I think. Not sure what I have to do to get post count corrected. Not that big of a deal although it would be nice to be able to buy or sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom