Still have an inaccurate post count or join date? We've got you covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Meth, My YUKU screenname had more than 15 characters in it so I could not use the same screenname. Will i still be able to transfer all my info?

Possibly.  Though you can't create a NEW account with a name that long, we did try our best to reserve all of the existing account names.  If your account name is reserved in our system, then we just need to verify it and release it to you.  Then, if necessary, the post count can be adjusted.

Just send me a PM and we'll figure it out from there. 

Posting to check post count.

Still no love. Hopefully soon.

Last edited:
There is a bit of confusion on my end regarding the adjustment of correcting my post count and join date.

I am confused about what I should enter inside the box of "4. What is the post count that you user should show? If the current post count is correct please leave this blank."

On my Yuku profile, my post count shows 54. When NT transitioned to Huddler, my post count showed 27. My current post count is 128. Inside question #4's box, should I be putting in 155 (128+27)?

I guess I am being over cautious on top of being confused because of the consequences of reporting inaccurate information. I was worried I would list 155 as the correct post count but that would be compared to my Yuku profile which only has 54, then be banned.

I understand I have a miniscule amount of posts and that it isn't a big deal compared to the people with 1X,XXX amount of posts, but the whole point of this thread is to adjust the incorrect information and I figure I might as well do it, no matter how big or small. :lol:

Last edited:
Meth,  I submitted this form online a couple of weeks ago.  I had to create a new acct(nklebrkr2).  How can I recoup my old acct (nklebrkr)?

Meth,  I submitted this form online a couple of weeks ago.  I had to create a new acct(nklebrkr2).  How can I recoup my old acct (nklebrkr)?
If you've been unable to sign in under an old account previously used on the Yuku board, email ntsupport@niketalk.com or send me a PM to receive account recovery instructions. 
Meth pls halp.. I filled out a form a few days back.

please respond.
As mentioned earlier, these requests are processed in batches by the Huddler team.  It's not an automatic process.  I don't expect these requests to be processed over the weekend.  They don't work 24/7. 

My profile doesn't show my post count so I linked to my last reply. Hope it still works.

Got my account back, But need help recovering my post count, thanks in advance fellas.

Last edited:
How long has this process been taking? I submitted several days ago, and I'm still not updated. Would like to list a GMP on Buy/Sell, but won't be allowed to under the current rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom