Still have an inaccurate post count or join date? We've got you covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone if we can post in the For Sell forum? I want my post count back mainly for that. Or do you think being a member since 2005 is good enough?

hey mods, i submitted a ticket to get my post count about 3 months ago and it still hasn't been restored. i'll submit a new one and i'd appreciate it if someone can look at it. thanks!

Just filled the form out. Please restore my account info when possible. Thanks NT mods!

i got my post count back, but it didn't add my new post. Anyone else have that happen to them and if there's a way to get those added together? I only made about 15 post so not a big deal. Just wondering if there's an easy way to get that back.

My post count still hasn't been updated. When it does, will they add my current post count with my old yuku post count or will it just update it with the old yuku post count?

Thanks!

My post count still hasn't been updated. When it does, will they add my current post count with my old yuku post count or will it just update it with the old yuku post count?

Thanks!
I believe it's just updated to the value submitted on the form (and reflected on your old profile).  

Mr Meth Kind sir, I just posted my request. It's been close to a year overdue that I haven't sorted this out. But can you please restore it back.

Many super duper thanks in advance to you and the rest of the NT mods! :smile: :smokin:nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom