Still having feelings for ur ex Unappreciation

I met this girl over the summer and I went crazy ova her lolz
idk what happen but I never actually catch feelings with girls I hook up with

like it wasn't like I had a crush on her or had feelings for her since the beginning
I just met her and got her number
ive seen this chick like 4 times before I actually asked her for her number
and then I started catching feelings
mad.gif

since the first day we talked on the phone it was like an 8 hour phone call. no joke like I remember having the longest conversation I've ever had withsome one
we haven't even had an official date yet and I remember that whole week havin the longest phone conversation ever lolz
then we actually went on a date and chillin
and then she asked me out and I was like I dont think its a good idea since she was still in high school and I was about to graduate but she pulled me in and Isaid yes

then 3 weeks later she breaks up with me cuz her parents dont want her to date a college kid supposedly
I was mad but I really didnt care at that time

but after that we still talked all the time and texted chilled every now and then

then it all started changing when school started back up again I felt like she started loosin interest in me or sumthin

I find out she has boyfriend but she still talks to me like she single or sumthing
like calling at nights and sendin me texts and pictures

and months go by and we still talked
she use to tell me she missed me and loved me and @+!*
I actually told this girl I loved her at one point and I actually felt like in the future we could be together
she was the first one to tell me she loved me

recently things got awkard
I got so mad and asked her who she loved more and she said her boyfriend
I got heated but I loved this chick so much that i tried to b friends with her
like she use too pull me in like callin me sometimes and textin me sayin she misses me and was thinkin about me
like how come u dont text me I guess u dont want to b friends type @+!*

recently she said she had to pick between me or her boyfriend and she picked him
this was like 2 weeks before we talked on the phone and said she loved me and crap
I was heartbroken
embarassed.gif

she even told me she was goin to stop talkin to me period because that was the only way she can show him she loved him
I felt so terrible, thats how she wanted to end it grimy
this is the same girl I had deep conversation with and the girl I told I loved her
I told things to this girl I never told anyone else

the worst part this is the same kid she broke up with to get with me and now she's tellin me she loves this kid
If she loved this kid so much why did u keep talkin to me and tellin me u loved me
how are u goin to say things to me like that ended like this like plz stop talkin to me what!
I feel like I got played and heartbroken
The worst part is that I think about her and how im never gonna get a chance to be with her and some dude is just with her probably dosnt even have the samefeelings to her
I feel like I wont find a chick like that or on the same level as her
I guess is my fault for tryin to talk to ur ex while she had a boyfriend and still thinkin I had a chance cuz I actually believed the things she said to me
now im just here alone tryin to forget about her while she just moves on

cliffnotes:

meet girl
fall in love
dumps me
cant forget about her
feelin mad salty
took an L

Niketalk any stories about some girls that messed with ur head ?

Damn long read. but she chose other dude..just do you and let her see what she's missing. Get on some chicks in your college to get your mind off shorty.

*Throws the Dr.phil on*

Man i dont even know where to begin with...
tired.gif
i really dont feel liketyping it right now its a LONG story....point blank is....

you WILL get over her...keep your mind occupied....

*Takes the dr.phil off*

happens whenever you dont have separation. you gotta not see her, not talk to her, etc. then it helps to get over her a little easier.

These girl problems posts MUST stop!!

Listen guys i've been hurt too...Time heals all...not posting It on NT

There's someone out there who will male you happier trust me
Enjoy being single while you are young...better now than at 40

Guys do the same. 2 out of 2 I was in love with did the exact same thing she did to you. I'm happy as ever been and I'm not going to let someone bringme down. You'll be fine. Move on. I'm positive there is someone better out there for you.

Take the L.

Youll be better off for it. Ive been through the same thing. Trust me.

Its a long story that Im pretty sure nobody wants to here.

She's only one girl of a bazillion on this planet. Don't sweat it man, ain't no one worth sweating over. Keep yourself busy, hang out w/ yourfriends/family, and try not to think about her or the past. Being depressed and thinking about her isn't going to bring her back. She has to do that on herown. Sounds like she's confused, if she is with another dude and still talking to you at the same time, telling you her feelings about you and what not.

Good luck homie!!!

cut all ties

its hard but its for your own good

dont have false hope, when its over its over and thats reality

Back
Top Bottom