Stimulus Package and The New Deal? (Obama & FDR)

Can anyone tell me any programs that Obama is doing

that FDR did during the Great Depressions?

Ex. FDR Emergency banking act.

Is/will Obama be doing anything similar to this that FDR did back in the late 1920's - 1930's?

Thanks in advance.

FDR turned America from a Creditor to a Debtor nation.

New Deal did not save our Economy, Japan and Germany did.

So if your going to compare Obama's plan to the New Deal, your comparing it to failure and placing Obama in a position where an outside event of extremecircumstances such as a World War is needed to facilitate and economic rebound.

i wish that i can use that $8,000 first time home buyers credit for a down payment on a house... instead of getting it at the end of the year... its hard tosave up 3% for a down payment...

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

So if your going to compare Obama's plan to the New Deal, your comparing it to failure and placing Obama in a position where an outside event of extreme circumstances such as a World War is needed to facilitate and economic rebound.

son sounding like he just walked out of a history class.
smh.gif

why the hate that he knows something?
But can someone school me on the Stimulus Package, what exactly is it and how is it supposed to work?

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

So if your going to compare Obama's plan to the New Deal, your comparing it to failure and placing Obama in a position where an outside event of extreme circumstances such as a World War is needed to facilitate and economic rebound.

smh.gif

You mad now that you stayed back?

Mind your elders you hypebeast...
indifferent.gif

I'm just asking is there any programs that Obama is using that FDR used to "try" to help the economy.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Everyone here is a hypebeast. Making an account on an internet forum to talk about shoes and clothes is the epitome of hype

So if your going to compare Obama's plan to the New Deal, your comparing it to failure and placing Obama in a position where an outside event of extreme
circumstances such as a World War is needed to facilitate and economic rebound.

I'm just asking is there any programs that Obama is using that FDR used to "try" to help the economy.

Since you obviously need homework help... identify the revitalization of the high ways in America and try and link it to FDR. You will have some luck there.

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Everyone here is a hypebeast. Making an account on an internet forum to talk about shoes and clothes is the epitome of hype

No that's you...I've never talked or posted anything having to do with my shoes or clothes on this site...I'm not you...Hypebeast...

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

No that's you...I've never talked or posted anything having to do with my shoes or clothes on this site...I'm not you...Hypebeast...

Your calling me a hypebeast thinking that it's going touch a nerve. you dont know me. so if your not going to bother to get to know me. then dont judge me.

Lets stop the hate towards each other...especially with comments irrelevant to the questions at hand
Can anyone answer op's question more in depth or mine?

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

You sound like an elitist. Which is just as bad as being a hypebeast.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm just giving him a difficult time because he had the nerve to tell someone they got left back when he is clearly trying to get help, insome form and manner, on some school related assignment having to do with parallels between Obama and FDR.

Notice how he edited mad quick in the aforementioned post...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by that WAVE

why the hate that he knows something?
But can someone school me on the Stimulus Package, what exactly is it and how is it supposed to work?
If you don't know by now ...

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm just giving him a difficult time because he had the nerve to tell someone they got left back when he is clearly trying to get help, in some form and manner, on some school related assignment having to do with parallels between Obama and FDR.

smh.gif

notice i edited my post to not start any drama or "E Beef"
laugh.gif
stop being so sensitive.
roll.gif

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm just giving him a difficult time because he had the nerve to tell someone they got left back when he is clearly trying to get help, in some form and manner, on some school related assignment having to do with parallels between Obama and FDR.

smh.gif

notice i edited my post to not start any drama or "E Beef"
laugh.gif
stop being so sensitive.
roll.gif

"E-Beef"...Right...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom