Stingiest things you've seen other people do?

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

one time i was drunk at the club, i picked up the fallen tips near the bar and bought more drinks with it lmao

SMH at you putting lmao after. that's nothing to laugh about.

you'd get %@#@!# up QUICK if you did that *@@% at my bar and someone caught you.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Asking for a bust down on a half smoked cigarette from random stranger.

My friend stealing the tips I was leaving on the bar.

30t6p3b.gif

Back in highschool my boy would eat some of your food if you got up at lunch.

One day I was eating popcorn and decided I was going to purposely put them in my mouth n spit them onto the table like I was dropping them from the bag.   Like the scavenger he was, he grabbed them all off the table and ate them all.

j6gyvt.gif

A corollary to that story is that I knew someone in high school who licked everything on his lunch tray before he ate it and made it a show just so people would stop stealing his food lol.

Your friend stealing the tips you leave?  Wow.  Hope you set him straight.

I remember in middle school when you would sit down people would pick at your fries. My one friend sat down and spit all over his fries so no one else would touch them
roll.gif

Did they eat his fries?

One day I was eating popcorn and decided I was going to purposely put them in my mouth n spit them onto the table like I was dropping them from the bag.   Like the scavenger he was, he grabbed them all off the table and ate them all.

In high school I used to know this kid who would always ask people for a sip of their drink. Every single day at lunch hour. Multiple victims. Even when he had more than enough money to buy one.

This one kid had powdered laxative and I had a bottle of Pepsi or something, so I took the cap off and we put some in and I just continued to drink the Pepsi without using the cap. The kid came out and saw me and asked for a sip, so I just screwed on the cap and let the laxative fall in on my James Bond steez and handed the bottle over and said, "Have the rest." Dude was hype because the bottle was probably 75% full. We had the same third block and he RAN out of the class.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

In high school I used to know this kid who would always ask people for a sip of their drink. Every single day at lunch hour. Multiple victims. Even when he had more than enough money to buy one.

This one kid had powdered laxative and I had a bottle of Pepsi or something, so I took the cap off and we put some in and I just continued to drink the Pepsi without using the cap. The kid came out and saw me and asked for a sip, so I just screwed on the cap and let the laxative fall in on my James Bond steez and handed the bottle over and said, "Have the rest." Dude was hype because the bottle was probably 75% full. We had the same third block and he RAN out of the class.
REALLY? who does this..I wouldnt drink after my own family or GF whatever..who goes around askin people for a drink of there soda and multiple people at that..that aint cheap thats just nasty

My one buddy refuses to drive anywhere. We usually hit up Buffalo Wild Wings every couple of weeks and this dude will drive to my house from his, which is like 10 - 15 minutes away, then ask if I can drive from there. The bdubs we go to is probably another 15 minutes away from my house, but ole guy will never offer to drive. Says because he has a truck he can't afford the gas to make the half hour trip.
He just got a new job too. I'm waiting to hear his excuse of "I can't afford it because of my commute to work" 
laugh.gif

/end rant

Most of them have been said but usually people who order food and drinks and there total is 18.75 and they leave a 20 thinking they covered tax and tip. Irks me

Used to know a dude who would never order food when we went out but when everyone would finish he'd eat everyones left overs. Always complained of having no money but one day we saw his bank balance and it was like $2000.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Pushak513

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

REALLY? who does this..I wouldnt drink after my own family or GF whatever..who goes around askin people for a drink of there soda and multiple people at that..that aint cheap thats just nasty

sick.gif
this, I may just be a germaphobe but I couldn't do this

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

NYE... My girl and I went to one of her friends house for a little party and I brought a 5th of Grey Goose for everyone to take shots with and a 5th of Henny Black for personal use....

Long story short, some lame decided to take the ENTIRE bottle of Grey Goose and mix it with some damn fruit juice in a pitcher, No one got to take any straight shots...I was salty

30t6p3b.gif
why would you even mix goose?

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Originally Posted by KillTheHype

Once when I didn't have a job my friend invited ME to go out to eat. He said we should go to Red Lobster and I told him I didn't have that much money.

He said "don't worry about it" the check was $60something and made me pay because he forgot his wallet. Oh I'll pay you back.

2 years later. No money.

He probably realized during dinner he was never gonna smash

Flawless victory
Yup lol

My boy took his fries' cup from Five Guys and filled it up with soda without rinsing it out the cajun fry seasoning out first  
laugh.gif
.  I would've bought him a soda sheesh.  

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

NYE... My girl and I went to one of her friends house for a little party and I brought a 5th of Grey Goose for everyone to take shots with and a 5th of Henny Black for personal use....

Long story short, some lame decided to take the ENTIRE bottle of Grey Goose and mix it with some damn fruit juice in a pitcher, No one got to take any straight shots...I was salty

30t6p3b.gif
why would you even mix goose?
I'm saying...

Then had the nerve to bust out a gallon of cheap Vodka once the mixed joint was gone...im thinking, "Fam', why didn't you make that wack mixed drink with this cheap %!%% instead???"..My female had to restrain me a little...I was faded
laugh.gif

Went to a cookout a few summers back. Lady and her friends show up w. a bag of crabs. She only brought 3. For her and her friends
laugh.gif
Then used the crab shell as an ashtray.

my mama gave me 2$ for a lotto scratcher way back when i was a young buck, i won 80$ on it and wasnt tryna give her **!@

we got a guy in the group that never pays for rounds at the bar/club? he is always quick to take a shot but when it comes time for him to buy a round he dissappears in the club or pretends that hes too drunk and can't drink anymore.

he also never pays or chips in for bottles, one ocassion he brings back random ugly girls and his homies to drink out of my table like it was his.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Went to a cookout a few summers back. Lady and her friends show up w. a bag of crabs. She only brought 3. For her and her friends
laugh.gif
Then used the crab shell as an ashtray.

Lol.....I hate it when people only bring stuff for themselves to a party.  C'mon man.

Friends that make me drive all the way to their house like a 30 minute drive and then want me to drive them more places

Honestly?
This might offend some of you, but the stingiest thing I see a lot of people do, without thinking about, is praying for those with genuine needs.

I can't think of something worse than this...because it affects so many people.

1Lw3R.png

I can't think of something more selfish than this. It prevents actual progression from taking place by making it seem like its only enough to just wish someone well, instead of taking the time to actually help them or to lend a physical hand...whether through money, giving someone a place to crash, tutoring, etc.

Its the epitome of slacktivism (portmanteau of slacker + activism) 

Its worse than merely talking about issues on message boards, or sharing emails about legislation, or doing indirect protests...because at least those spread information and raise awareness and organize efforts.

But to idly stand by and act as if those words actually change lives?...Insanity.

I wish more people understood this. 

Oh boy... Thread derail in 3....................2......................................1.......................................................

My friend leeching bud off when he just copped a half a few days before. He would also hit me up asking if I wanted to smoke then proceed to bring NO bud with him. That's like inviting someone out to eat then not paying for them. Cut him off after that.

Several stories involving my Dad but those still make me kinda tight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Honestly?
This might offend some of you, but the stingiest thing I see a lot of people do, without thinking about, is praying for those with genuine needs.

I can't think of something worse than this...because it affects so many people.

1Lw3R.png

I can't think of something more selfish than this. It prevents actual progression from taking place by making it seem like its only enough to just wish someone well, instead of taking the time to actually help them or to lend a physical hand...whether through money, giving someone a place to crash, tutoring, etc.

Its the epitome of slacktivism (portmanteau of slacker + activism) 

Its worse than merely talking about issues on message boards, or sharing emails about legislation, or doing indirect protests...because at least those spread information and raise awareness and organize efforts.

But to idly stand by and act as if those words actually change lives?...Insanity.

I wish more people understood this. 

We get it you're an atheist
Your the season 7 brian griffin of nike talk

Silly, I really do appreciate your insights, but c'mon......can we have some fun sometimes?  

i knew this guy who would call chipotle and tell them they made the wrong order and they would offer him some free food

Back
Top Bottom