Stock Exchange DC November 2007

Nevermind...

If you so "cool," then certain comments I make doesn't apply to you... Obviously.

Either way, its whatever. My stance is what it is, and the proof is in the pudding.

Word to Bill Cosby.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - We are RESPECTED for a reason...
'TeePeso,' 'Destination Kicks,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz,' 'MyTSharp'​

novaballer...I wasnt even for serious. I dont know you to blame u for something. I was just playin'.

I said I'll be in the building as I stated.

I will use the event to promote my brand.

I'm cool with whyblaque, diceone, eyes of hazel, and scott scotch...but none of these guys determine my attendance.

Yall dudes e-hug.

The facts remain that diceone diss'd his patrons. He was remorseful after the fact. He doesn't post unless it's DC.S.E. related. Those are the facts for the most part.

I have a bit of hypebeast in me...and with that said ''Can somebody help me find the Optimus Prime Trainer 3?
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Oh boy.

I'll just call Dukki personally.............................................................

'TeePeso,' 'Destination Kicks,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz,' 'MyTSharp'​

i wonder how much will they be...

i called to ask them and they said they dont have a price yet. they will probably be something like 200bucks. they are lame as hell with that super markup......(i guess you can't knock the hustle)

i guess i should be happy i got them. i think i might sell them though.
www.iamhofe.com

:smh:
smh.gif
@ "The Badgeman" alluding that I want these @#%$ s!

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Shoe City got em...and im sure DTLR and the rest of em got em in as well.

also...

Quote:
there are tons of post of people calling someone a hypebeast, and talkin' bout how they dress. he did the same thing. cause his humor is different then yours why charge him so harshly. by the end of that post he expressed his point, and said he got too caught up. dude said he went a bit to hard (nh). is that not could enough?

if that was the case...you guys wouldnt have gotten on joe the photo dudes case with his caption about that black dog on his myspace...

right?

It doesnt matter if the dude doesnt post unless its to promote his events. Thats silly to argue about. Maybe he just doesnt enjoy checking internet messageboards? He has an event and this is not only a board where people would be interested in such an event, but one where the focus on the people that live all around the area its being held in. Makes sense to me.

And all I remember from those captions was the one picture of the guido in a baby t that was making fun of him and it was HILARIOUS

PS If you give me some money Ill come, shoot the event and edit it for you for future promotions, just sayin
BEE THHERREE!!

HAHAHHAHA ITS STILL TGERE TOO I LOV EIT

"Nothing says douche bag like a weak @#%$ arm badn tattoo. Nothing except wearing a tight @#%$ black stretch shirt t show it off.... dip****."

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
BEE THHERREE!!

i think your comparing apples and oranges ian...

one person giving their opinion bout someones clothing

and

another (white) person describing a dog, as "my thug ninja"

i dont think they are comparable.
www.iamhofe.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No actually the captions were targeting PEOPLE, not that a lot of them weren't funny but it was definitely a case of taking a dump where you eat, seeing how he just made good $$$ off of them. Now back on track since nobody bothered to answer me the first time...is this second event even going to happen as scheduled? Because if not, let the thread die already.
THAT WAS A PIMP SCHOOL MAN!

Joe placed a racial caption comparing (us) to dogs....If you think that was cool then..........I don't know what to say!!!

^
You know why...

L

M

A

O

!

Ok. Let me clear up the confusion that I see up above.

iCan's comment was directed to "whyblaque" about a totally different person...but a kinda similar situation.

"bandana k" made a comment only addressing iCan's comment...

iCan and "bandana k" are having a side conversation within the thread.

Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Quote:
Joe placed a racial caption comparing (us) to dogs....If you think that was cool then..........I don't know what to say!!!

..if a white guy hangs around black guys and can use the word 'ninja' loosely without any black guys getting offended...

..and that same white guy captions a picture of a black dog 'my thug 'ninja' and you get offended ... then you should have stepped to homeboy prior and addressed it...

..if i had the same picture and caption, would you say anything?

if not then...

Quote:
..I don't know what to say!!!

i could care less what he is use to. i could care less what he has gotten away with in the past. if said white person calls me "ninja" i will check them accordingly. when i addressed the issue, it was because i saw it for the first time. i didn't let anytime go by once i saw the comment.

this is a free world and people have the right to do whatever they want to do...he can use that word, and call everyone he knows by that word. i have the free will to slap the **** out of him if i see fit. i have the right to ignore it, and i can send him a message and start a discussion about his use of the word. i choose to do the latter. if he calls you that and your fine with it, you should at least let him know that not every black person agrees with that view, and he should be careful for his own safety, on who he uses that word around. not everyone will be as "liberal" with their view as you or he.

if you made the same comment, i would look puzzled at the screen, cause i wouldn't expect something so lame from such a cool dude....(secretly my idol, lol)

i have issues with black people using it, but they are not as strong as when any other race does....

maybe we should change the title of this thread, it has taken a very interesting turn...
www.iamhofe.com

Back
Top Bottom