Stock Exchange DC

sxdc_2a.jpg

full_web_sxdc.jpg

Hope to see everyone there.
If you are trying to hustle some kicks while you are there, or if some heads want to team up and get tables: info@stockexchangedc.com

There are a lot of companies sending us mad stuff! so let's show them the DC/VA/MD area knows what time it is.

Whats really good with this event?! I think i will be attending
but what all is goin to be forsale!? LOL i the early 90s boxes... lol i could use some OG nike.
help please....

You are the Bamma of the week -Huggy Low Down

Two quick questions: When & where?

Seems to be missing from the flyer, unless I am blind (a definite possibility).

Glen...I'll be attending both. It's not impossible. That's another reason I won't be ballin' or makin' an attempt to hoop at Rocky's house...I gotta few stops to make, and this is one.

Scotch...you need glasses...date is there...location is as well. Read my brother...read. Do you want them to make a cassette for you with all the information...lol.
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

Quote:
Scotch...you need glasses...date is there...location is as well. Read my brother...read. Do you want them to make a cassette for you with all the information...lol.

See disclaimer!

But also see that the location is listed in the fine print. lol

i see sz 9-10 things.. If the pic is actual stock to be sold.. or if its just barrowd to make the flyer.

I saw kickballers logo then.. i figured.. KB prices
love it

I agree the location should be more prominent...but the date is there in bold. Time is tough to read...it was just a bad font choice. Nice layout...bad font choice for TIME.

For any promotional piece...date, location, and time are REALLY all that matters. THose are the key elements and they should be legible BEFORE they look cool.

Naw, Import...I think it's gonna be various folks selling their stuff...almost like a FLEA MARKET. I think.
www.omaaro.com

Whats the word on getting a table? Anybody know if its going to be like those card shows they used to have at hotels...?
"Hope I'm not over your head but if so you will catch on later" Dre Triple Stack

woah! sorry guys I didn't know so many folks were getting the vibe here!

sick!

ok to answer some questions:
that is my photo taken Dec 2006 in the north east.
that @#%$ is mine.
I'll be peddling a rack of goods, including AGASSI's of many flavors.
I have quite a stack of vintage.

My collection has gotten a little wide... so Me and several others are peddling off stuff.

Kickballers is a sponsor and participant. individual vendors price as they see fit.

if you want to get a table: info@stockexchangedc.com
we don't have much space left... so, act now! operators are standing by!
seriously. hit us up or show up with some goods to trade/sell.
$10 at the door gets in you in with 4 pairs of kicks or less.

sorry the location isn't more prominent on the flyer.
it is there.
if there are any questions : info@stockexchangedc.com

for those attending the BBQ in haymarket: please go have a good time, we run from 5pm until 11pm.
so hopefully you can swing both.
FYI we are giving out racks and racks of free @#%$, including sneakers.

so get there late and you probably won't get no free @#%$.
undrcrwn is even giving us Adidas joints to sling out at the event.
Vitamin water is commissioning some AM 90's and giving those away as well.

so hit the snooozer on this one and someone is gonna be rocking YOUR potential heaters.

thanks for the love guys and I'm subscribed now, so hit the forum or the email with questions.

FYI: anyone going to haymarket to BBQ/Ball who RSVPs via this forum, get's in free.

I know gas is high and swinging 2 events can be taxing.
please support by showing up.
it isnt about money, it's about being able to do something good in DC every few months.

diceone....

RSVP for
LaVan Anderson - your word is your bond.

Also, I sent an email to get a table and never even got a reply...wassup with that?
www.omaaro.com

To get a free ride via RSVP, please hit up the MOD throwing the BBQ.
he is gonna drop me a list of people at the event.

to rsvp for preferred entry, visit stockexchangedc.com and hit the link.
it will email me with the correct info.

naw man...it's too late for me now...I needed a reply from the like monday or tues.

i wasnt tryna sell shoes though.
www.omaaro.com

Damn, even with the offer (good looks on no charge if going to Rocky's event) that's still a little much. Especially since I committed my word to look out for folks with rides from Richmond to Haymarket.

Oh well. Guess I'll wait to get the post-event review.

The DREAM TEAM -- "WE the CONNECTS, y'all just try to connect..."
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

^
That was last week.

But thanks for proving that my slang is editorial........................................................................

I feel jive important.

lol.

The DREAM TEAM -- "WE the CONNECTS, y'all just try to connect..."
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Back
Top Bottom