STOCKS & BONDS-TEES

I am the creative designer and owner of a small tshirt line called STOCKS & BONDS. Here is the first set of tees for the company done for mostly friends and family. The full line of tees will be availble in stores later this year and early next year. All comments are welcomed. Knowledge begins with humbleness. These tees were inspired by the old love/new love pack.
4pv98qs.jpg

STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

I like the verbage alot.

THREAD TOPIC
I know people wanna be fly, but where do we draw the line?
A MEMBER SAID...
"which one is king adrian again?"

A quote from one of my fav. emcees, "Ray the Chief"...

Keep up the good work. I'll be on the lookout.

I just got to get over the fact that all t-shirts run $30 - $50 now.

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Yo...tight!!! you still got my contacts???let me know when you ready to get things started with the site! next week is perfect since my workload will be light...
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

Not bad, much better than half of these indie labels now adays.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

Nice concept, i'd cop if the shirts were in different colors.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI
Team DC/MD/VA
CAP CITY-804​

Thanks for the comments fellas, I will have more tees coming soon. I have a few left if anyone wants one.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

tactus...good look on the shirts...

YALL...I GOT THESE SHIRTS...THE PICTURES DON'T MAKE THEM LOOK AS GOOD AS THEY DO IN PERSON...DEF A MUST HAVE...ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE THE BMP PACK

QUALITY SHORTS FOR REAL!
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

No problem dimez, sorry I couldnt talk more I was in a hurry. The tees are on point, had to drop a second set out to my barber(somebody sold his tees). I am working on a new set of tees.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

Back
Top Bottom