Stockton NT'ers???

sup ya'lls!

Just wondering, are there any spots around the Stockton area? I know there are spots in the SF area but are there any boutiques or specialty shops within theStockton area or around there?

I checked the sticky on top but since I'm not from Norcal I'm not really too familiar w/ those places.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
smile.gif

Wonder how long they will last, 80% of stockton is just broke bay area rejects livin pay check to pay check.

Sadly enough that store is going to kill because every highschooler in the area wears whatever they happen to be selling at Foursquare.

I hope they do well though, I really hate the guys at foursquare. They act like they are God's gift to Stockton and that they run the town. Maybe it'sjust because one of the guys is a total tool, but I really want to see them fail so they realize that they can't treat customers like crap and get awaywith it because they are they only store in town.

"FOR SQUARES" is weak.. They got a bunch of little groupies that think those guys are the streetwear GODS. I hope this new store has something DECENTto offer.

SUPPORT IM-KING CLOTHING THOUGH..

myspace.com/imaginarykingdom

Yea most especially at delta Cats be tryin to floss like they steez is new but they only rockin %+@* that comes from one store..... brighten up your stylekids... i always see at least 3 people wearing the same shirt in one day in which they copped from that store

I bet they are pulling good profits because everyone is buying into the "Streetware" hype and nobody does anything original in Stockton.

man foursquare is the hypebeast store of stockton.....rite next to my school so everyone shops there

Yo i dont usually post on here but im from stockton. I go to delta. if anyone does

Thanks for the tips ya'll! Very much appreciated.

How about local mom/pop joints or any other places similar to Shoe Palace... any other spots other than Shoe Palace?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GasBrakeDunk

Yea most especially at delta Cats be tryin to floss like they steez is new but they only rockin %+@* that comes from one store..... brighten up your style kids... i always see at least 3 people wearing the same shirt in one day in which they copped from that store

which is why i dont like going to that campus. like i said in the roll call thread that place reminds me of serramanila. im just waiting for them to finishup the one in mountain house. way less hypebeasts.the last thing i wanna do is discuss sneakers outside of NT. at least over here dudes will just keep itmoving. ill probably transfer by the time theyre done though. oh well. i could care less what people are rockin but the moment cats think theyre higher theneverybody else just because because theyre rockin something exclusive or whatever then thats just
eyes.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Yea most especially at delta Cats be tryin to floss like they steez is new but they only rockin %+@* that comes from one store..... brighten up your style kids... i always see at least 3 people wearing the same shirt in one day in which they copped from that store

which is why i dont like going to that campus. like i said in the roll call thread that place reminds me of serramanila. im just waiting for them to finish up the one in mountain house. way less hypebeasts.the last thing i wanna do is discuss sneakers outside of NT. at least over here dudes will just keep it moving. ill probably transfer by the time theyre done though. oh well. i could care less what people are rockin but the moment cats think theyre higher then everybody else just because because theyre rockin something exclusive or whatever then thats just
eyes.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
Yeah i hate it too. ive never been to four square. i think i live near it but i still wont.

who here goes to Delta and isnt originally from Stockton/tracy etc. that moved from the Bay or just goes to Delta in general. I go there Tues and Thurs9am-1pm. probably seen one of you guys out there

What's good LALO.. how come you haven't been hittin' up the parties that me and my homies throw at Chitivas Bar? Migs & Dave were there on the8th.. We got another one scheduled for March 7th, hit me up.

BTW: I think that KINGDOM store is by Java Aroma? Am I right or wrong? Good job on designing the store Matt, it looks dope.

who here goes to Delta and isnt originally from Stockton/tracy etc. that moved from the Bay or just goes to Delta in general. I go there Tues and Thurs 9am-1pm. probably seen one of you guys out there

I moved out here from the bay because my dad got mad at me for missing the first semester of college but i wanted a freakin longer summer vacation. but ontuesdays and thursdays i have class from 7am-11am and i wait for my cousin to get out til 12.

Back
Top Bottom