StockX & Goat Fake Sold Prices?

Anyone else feel like StockX & Goat are faking their last sold numbers? I mean I do believe people pay ridiculous amounts of money for shoes BUT I swear prices will jump out of nowhere and then hang out there.

Is there any other money that goes to them besides “seller/process” fee? I was just scrolling through StockX and saw Banned 1 from 2016 going for $1k. StockX makes $163 in fees on a sell at $1k so you put a few high sold then real sells start happening

857E422C-147E-44E1-9190-AE511F599E5F.png
3220E798-EA1D-486D-83B3-51B4269F6AA2.png

Should be ZERO surprise these authenticators are either knowingly or unknowingly allowing fakes to slip through.
Until and if ever there are authenticators presented by or certified through the manufacturers themselves with 100% money back guarantee for both seller and buyers then all these bot supporting markets are to be approached with caution.
Really not a fan of the ebay authentication process especially in respect to the sellers themselves.
Goes without saying but take caution fellow sneakerhead brethrens.

GOAT had stock photos of the British Khaki TS 6 more than a month before release. They are definitely using that Footlocker privilege.
Stock photos utilized anywhere outside licensed suppliers should be banned without question.
Laugh at postings on the bay of stock or "got em" photos featured alongside adorable going rates.

Should be ZERO surprise these authenticators are either knowingly or unknowingly allowing fakes to slip through.
Until and if ever there are authenticators presented by or certified through the manufacturers themselves with 100% money back guarantee for both seller and buyers then all these bot supporting markets are to be approached with caution.
Really not a fan of the ebay authentication process especially in respect to the sellers themselves.
Goes without saying but take caution fellow sneakerhead brethrens.
he means fake sales. not fake shoes. but yes they can get through sometimes. the pressure they put on authenticators is nuts

Just another box checked on the list of shady practices. If willing to move fakes price inflation and or fake sales is easy.
Hope no one will be surprised down the road when all the nonsense currently going on is exposed at some point with these companies as chess masters moving naive pawns about as they see fit.

Real talk tho…Nike only went after StockX bc of their NFT business. This whole time Nike could have put the ether on resale and never did. That’s kind of ***.

Last edited:
nike has never cared.

they turned their eyes on marcus jordans fiasco.

the tried suing the fake factories. they know EVERYTHING. broken down my IP addresses for hells sake lol.

what i really REALLY want is them to start hitting these instagram sellers with the damn hammer. these fools are praised like gods, all while selling people fake shoes. when they get caught its “early release” and blah blah blah.

it wouldnt be hard. follow zsneakerheadz bamma trail of breadcrumbs.

it amazes me how many times that dude posts a “first look” with the most HIDEOUS toeboxes, and everyone praises and says how good the shoes look. yet if they knew they were fakes, half would have a different opinion. now if that dude told everyone they were fakes, different story. but he doesnt wanna out himself or be up front and direct. he begs and helps PK kim with fake pics as soon as they get em. pics with china in the background and the factories are in another country.

but noooo. whats the new excuse? that they are from the real factories just made elsewhere, blah blah. or because some jamoke decided to ship from vietnam or wherever, everyone thinks theyre real lol.

been told yall. its a big business. the real factories sell the build specs and the supplier/material list to the fake factories. some batches are good. some are trash.

but let nike keep acting like they care.

the best was ol sneakerphetish on twitter. my man was very critical of snkrs. then he gets a feature on snkrs, then tries claiming snkrs is legit and fair, just “soo many” people want the shoe. freakin joke to act like nike aint sending 20+ pairs to the same address. nike knows who the online “influencers” are and they want them on their side. he got a quick unfollow with that one.

Bro. I been saying this for ages. I've known of "resellers" who pass their stock off as legit to not only Stockx, but other online resell platforms as well. Straight from the unauthorized factories. So, I know that guaranteed authentic is a joke. If it doesn't come from a legit retail site like snkrs, nike, fnl, ftl, etc, I just don't buy it. I trust nobody in this game. And trust me, those online resell stores don't care if they are selling high end fakes.

Bro. I been saying this for ages. I've known of "resellers" who pass their stock off as legit to not only Stockx, but other online resell platforms as well. Straight from the unauthorized factories. So, I know that guaranteed authentic is a joke. If it doesn't come from a legit retail site like snkrs, nike, fnl, ftl, etc, I just don't buy it. I trust nobody in this game. And trust me, those online resell stores don't care if they are selling high end fakes.
yup. for every jabroni that realizes they got sold fakes, 10+ others dont.

Nike can suck it. It's their business practices that allow companies like stock X/Goat to exist. Stock X is a multibillion dollar company largely due to your business model and NOW you want to come after them? Now all of a sudden they sell fakes?!? Ok. Only when they started potentially leaching off of you in the metaverse did this "fake selling" become a problem. As I said...Nike can suck it.

Signed...Grumpy old man :lol:

Nike can suck it. It's their business practices that allow companies like stock X/Goat to exist. Stock X is a multibillion dollar company largely due to your business model and NOW you want to come after them? Now all of a sudden they sell fakes?!? Ok. Only when they started potentially leaching off of you in the metaverse did this "fake selling" become a problem. As I said...Nike can suck it.

Signed...Grumpy old man :lol:
Nothing he said is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom