Stolen Moments vol. @$!$&

[font=Arial, sans-serif]about a year and a half ago I got scammed on ISS for a deal that would get me the "then new" white 32gb Iphone3GS (yes there were tagged pics). the guy had pretty decent feedback, an 89 as I remember, to my none. so of course I end up shipping first and what do I get in return? an Iphone box filled with PENNIES. 
tired.gif
 I immediately try to contact dude but to no avail, he's deleted his account by now and has been ignoring phone calls etc. here's what he gained from me that day. -1000XP on my behalf.
[/font]

the worst part is I had never even gotten the chance to un-DS those Carmines. 
mad.gif

post your L's taken, scams you were involved in, or FAILS in general.

Damn he took a pic with your stuff and the phone just to diss you? That's ice cold
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Damn he took a pic with your stuff and the phone just to diss you? That's ice cold
30t6p3b.gif

i think that's his picture.. and that's an ipod touch

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by scshift

30t6p3b.gif

i think that's his picture.. and that's an ipod touch

Yeah you're right... never mind
laugh.gif

yeah, I snapped that pic before shipping.
afterwards I'd found out that the address he gave me was his P.O. box, so there was no making a sketchy trip to his location to get my stuff back, lesson definitely learned.

Kid got me for two pairs of kicks in a trade, met up with his mom the first time and I ended up setting up a meeting with him again and got my shoes back and sold em for $170

I've never heard of the "Paypal charge back scam" up until I read a few of those instances here on NT. Paypal is ******ed as hell... probably going with the "customer is always right" policy. I read a few sellers even had the tracking receipt along with proof that the shoes were delivered and Paypal STILL refunded money to the buyers after they claimed chargeback.

I have like 10 pairs of kicks or so I want to sell on here but I'm hesitant because of this scam... what would y'all recommend?

Scammers are such scumbags.

I've never heard of the "Paypal charge back scam" up until I read a few of those instances here on NT. Paypal is ******ed as hell... probably going with the "customer is always right" policy. I read a few sellers even had the tracking receipt along with proof that the shoes were delivered and Paypal STILL refunded money to the buyers after they claimed chargeback.

I have like 10 pairs of kicks or so I want to sell on here but I'm hesitant because of this scam... what would y'all recommend?

Scammers are such scumbags.

Back
Top Bottom