Stones Throw Records - Our Vinyl Weighs A Ton, Homeboy Sandman & More

This dude stays with dope lyrics.

:smokin

Our Vinyl Weighs A Ton DVD Video Trailer:

Last edited:
 This is 30 minutes of outtakes which includes archival footage of Peanut Butter Wolf  and Charizma fooling around, candid clips of Madlib and Dam Funk trading records and discussing music, as well as conversations with Tyler, the Creator and Gaslamp Killer, who speak their mind on the Stones Throw movement. Around the 24 minute mark, we find Kanye West  on opening up on previous collaborations with Madlib, while also touching on J Dilla’s influence on his own productions.

Enjoy.
smokin.gif

Nice. I'm about to peep that. 

Here's a quick 30 seconds of Questlove talking about a convo he had with Dilla about Madlib.

Just copped the purple to go along with grey. This is too dope. Copped the Our Vinyl CD/DVD set too 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Got my Our Vinyl Weights A Ton shipment. DVD is dope. Here's a couple pics from the booklet. Looking forward to listening to these new Madlib tracks that are on the CD. 

That's the thing, he never tours. He was suppose to be at Rock The Bells a couple years ago, but dropped out.

He probably stopped doing shows as frequently once it was revealed that he was using an imposter...rightfully so too.

That's some shameful stuff.

He probably stopped doing shows as frequently once it was revealed that he was using an imposter...rightfully so too.

That's some shameful stuff.

I wonder how many shows he actually got away with this. I'd be pissed

Sandman :pimp:

Just a matter of time before he starts getting big features. A Sandman and Black Thought track could be ill.

Back
Top Bottom