Stop buying Air Jordan's for good and giving them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey whats up everybody,

I just wanna share this with y'all.

I have been a member of NT for 11 years and I wanna just share this like I have before, and it's about not buying Jordan's anymore.
Now I am a 35 year old man and I love Jordan's, but I learn that I'm on a tight budget and that I can't always afford to buy Jordan kicks unless I've gotten a job. But I learn that as we buy Jordan's and Nike's we are actually making Michael Jordan and Phil Knight richer than they are now. And that's not good. So I had my father tell me instead of making those guys rich I should make myself rich buy budgeting my money. And since I'm gonna be doing that it would be best if I never buy Jordan's again. Ever. And I plan to give my Jordan's away is there any alternatives to where I should give my kicks away after wearing them. I mean I'm not going to sell them. I just wanna give them away. Hey is there any idea of how I can give up my NT membership.

Last edited:
I don't understand your point. To stop spending money on what you find to be stupid but then give them away. You're literally pissing away money. Makes more sense to sell them and invest your money in whatever it is you're trying to accomplish.

I'm not gonna tell anyone how to live their life, life can be short for any of us and even shorter for some of us. I don't buy as many as I used to and I usually only buy when it's a good deal but you also gotta enjoy your life.

Hey do any of you clean your kicks? I don't bother to clean my kicks. I just wear them until they get dirty.

Not to be devils advocate, since you stated you’re not going to buy Jordan’s to get those guys richer and budget your money. What are you going to buy from now on and wouldn’t that also make other people richer? Whether it be Addidas, Reebok, puma or are you going to be wearing the same kicks often and not buying the new sneakers everytime something drops?

SRS question btw

What the heck is walkingBred charities? What is the website.
:lol:. My man he is joking. But for real, your father tells your to get rich for yourself. Why not sell a few and get some money back? I dont know how much you have but that seems to be a good start to getting more money if thats what you really want to do.

:lol:. My man he is joking. But for real, your father tells your to get rich for yourself. Why not sell a few and get some money back? I dont know how much you have but that seems to be a good start to getting more money if thats what you really want to do.
All of my Jordans are old and worn. And I am thinking about getting rid of them.

You should probably just focus all of your abilities on getting a job. Trying to figure out a way to giveaway your shoes, that you’ve already paid for, doesn’t seem like it’s going to help your situation. Like, at all, it doesn’t really make any sense. It’s like if a cigarette smoker, who is obese and just found out he now has diabetes, decided to throw out all of his packs of cigarettes that he has stashed throughout his house because he wants to quit smoking to help his diabetes. You have multiple problems going on and doing one thing doesn’t really address the main problem...

You should probably just focus all of your abilities on getting a job. Trying to figure out a way to giveaway your shoes, that you’ve already paid for, doesn’t seem like it’s going to help your situation. Like, at all, it doesn’t really make any sense. It’s like if a cigarette smoker, who is obese and just found out he now has diabetes, decided to throw out all of his packs of cigarettes that he has stashed throughout his house because he wants to quit smoking to help his diabetes. You have multiple problems going on and doing one thing doesn’t really address the main problem...
So I should just keep the kicks right? I'm thinking I would have been better off not buying and wearing Jordans.

Last edited:
The only time buying jordans would result in a negative is when they are coming before your true priorities. I truly do not understand your logic with this.

jordanize84 jordanize84 what shoes are you going to wear from here on out?

CrocsxJordan_03.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom