Stop buying Air Jordan's for good and giving them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the real if u on a tight budget u be better off selling them joints & getting a few dollas out of it (every dolla helps when u in them situations)

I feel u on the jordan talk though.... stay up man

I actually only skipped though the original post the first time. Now I did a double take. How does a 35 year old man just now realize that Michael Jordan and Phil Knight are the ones profiting from us buying their sneakers? :lol:

Its cool your giving them away.

As a general observation why are people so dramatic about "getting out of the game"?

I am (hopefully) going to always have 2 feet and style, might as well look good. I can cut back or not buy any for a while if I needed to. The only thing that might drive me out would be ridiculous prices for the quality Im getting or just really badly made shoes.

I don't understand your point. To stop spending money on what you find to be stupid but then give them away. You're literally pissing away money. Makes more sense to sell them and invest your money in whatever it is you're trying to accomplish.

I'm not gonna tell anyone how to live their life, life can be short for any of us and even shorter for some of us. I don't buy as many as I used to and I usually only buy when it's a good deal but you also gotta enjoy your life.

Its clear this dude is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Let me get your story straight...

- You had a conversation with your dad and had an epiphany that you want to be rich instead of making other people rich by buying their product that you love or once loved.
- 35 years old, no job?
- Wants to give away shoes to charity (admire the generosity here), but would be better if you sold them and invested in or saved to help you accomplish your rich desires.

I say find a passion/skill, whatever that may be and enjoy it and be great at it and riches will come. Don't chase being rich, chase something you enjoy and find something you're great at everything else will fall into place, including being "rich".

All of my Jordans are old and worn.

Well, with old, worn out dirty shoes it sounds like you’re already out of the “game” to me. No need to write a dissertation about Jordan’s preventing you from being rich. Sounds like an excuse or scapegoat for your own shortcomings in life to this point. Just go get rich! Leave are hobby out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom