Stop taking the elevator to the 2nd f'n floor!!!

I had to do this at school one time. The day before I just started doing squats in the gym and the next day my legs were sore as hell! I had to take the elevator to the second floor and there was like 2 minutes til class started and when I got off the 2nd floor the people behind me were like "ARE YOU SERIOUS!? YOU COULDN'T JUST GO UP THE STAIRS!?" "WOW YOU'RE SO LAZY! PEOPLE THESE DAYS! GAH!" lmao

laugh.gif
people do this all the time in my apartment building. I live on the 8th floor and sometimes take the stairs.When I see people press 2 I give them a 
indifferent.gif
and they give me a 
grin.gif
eyes.gif

I don't do it, but if someone does it I don't mind. I don't own the elevator or anything. I only use the elevator if I'm going up to 4th floor or higher.

i did this earlier today but only cause my hands were full w/ lunch in one of those foam things, a coffee (that they didnt double cup
indifferent.gif
) and my laptop. it wasnt the 2nd though, it was to the 4th floor. i normally take the stairs

one of my friends uses the elevator whenever he can, even when there is a freaking escalator. for god sakes man, you dont even have to walk in an escalator if you dont want to! lazy bastard...

Use to piss me off so badly when I was in school I had class in the 10th floor so I already had to wait for all the stops from 4-10 but then some people had the nerve to hit the 2nd floor. 
indifferent.gif

i hate when ppl do that when im in the elevator
but i take it to the 2nd floor, eff those guys

1 month suspension in exchange for getting to vent about people who take the elevator to one floor up....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Was it worth it?

I HATE when people do that. I work on the highest floor in my building (18), and it drives me crazy when people push for the 2nd or 3rd floor. I once had so many people in the elevator that everyone chose each of the different floor. smh.
laugh.gif

I lived on the 12th floor of my 13 floor dorm, pretty much anyone who pressed 2,3, or 4 got a
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom