Store Beef? Shop @ Commonwealth, Not Major flyers

Quote:
you alwasy acting like you know everything about everything in the area.

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA -- ...We don't "act" like we know, we are IN the know...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
love it

I think I need to bring back my PMS signature.
Sig starts here:

TEAM LAVAN NEEDS TO ADMIT HE HAS A SIG

Quote:
Yes, look at me I'm a sheep baaaaaaaaaa
Now get a job HOMIE.

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!
so much fun

i have a job homie.
work and skate allday everyday.
snakeboardssssss

yeh dOOD it's lyke crazy glue YO.
you boyz follow da man in me cuz im SOFLY on the internets WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET SOME FRESH AIR!

It must be summertime, dudes be e-battling(is that a word?). Like sneakermane said, just support all the shops.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

"If you ever wanted to ever be anything. you could always be someone that could shoot down any dream. There'll always be haters that's the way it is."
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

wow there's a thread for this??? lol. i work at Major. this week we hear of these fliers....sent and employee round the corner to kickballers (cool cats in there) and there was a dude in there w/ them fliers. a "kid" as u guys put it. he peeped the big ol major logo on dudes hat n pretty much ran at the store not knowin our guy plays damn near pro soccer. chased him down n caught him but not b4 the kid threw his bag full of fliers into the sewer. lol. but "word on the skreet" is that these cats handin em out dont work there but they do hang out in there so its not like Cmon is sayin "na dont do that". We just havin fun at Major...

"jealousy is a weak emotion man..yall gotta overcome that"
SELL ME UR AM 1'S AND NIKE BLAZERS SZ 13.

!!!TEAM AM FAM!!!

Quote:
"kid" as u guys put it. he peeped the big ol major logo on dudes hat n pretty much ran at the store not knowin our guy plays damn near pro soccer.

wat did he look like

IMO
cmon > major
snakeboardssssss

first things first, just to make it very clear, nobody was passing out any type of fliers in kickballers. that did not happen and we would never let something like that happen. we are cool with all of the shops and respect what they do.

we don't take this that seriously, it's clothes and kicks. people need to find better things to do with their time.
www.dasmag.com
www.sneakeralliance.com
www.myspace.com/sneakeralliance
www.myspace.com/dasmag

(will be adding to this section soon)

RockDeep, i would commit on you about who you know and what you think you know, but to be honest, i just had a convo with people you consider to be coolw ith you and they think your lame.

get a girlfriend??
for wat??
when i can have 4 diff girlfriends?

you just continue to do wat you do and i'll continue to do wat i do.

i'll see you around town.
snakeboardssssss

Store beef thread

*becomes*

NT member beef thread.

What a forum.

laugh.gif

Friends don't call other friends "lame." :lol:
laugh.gif

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA -- It's not JUST shoes; it's JUST business...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

^^^ You won't see him around time young...he has a family. He won't be chillin' in a store for 3 hours...

You just called that man lame...wow.

The same dude that hosted a big cookout AT HIS HOUSE...and invited ALL.

The same dude that covered the bill for like 15 of us NTers at a Restaurant...with no question...no second thoughts...

The same dude that has brought ME much business and continues to...

On behalf of the fact that I funks with the dude...

You get a double "Shut the _____ up and take a nap!"

Oh yeah...the way you type is probably the way you speak. Ignorance is a motha'.
COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

IS THIS THREAD STILL GOING?????? lol....
"I Don't Believe You... U Need More People.."​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

I personally say we have a NT Summit at the (Pent)HOUSE on Georgia Ave. and get our **** on..........

Release some tension.

Word to SWV.

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA -- It's not JUST shoes; it's JUST business...

Yo, honestly, I hate that place...but to see how fools would act up...I'm in there.
COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

DC M. area is soo territorial, hatE, haTE, hATE, HATE!!!!

People should be just happy DC got all these boutiques/sneaker underground wear stores instead of trying to start @#%$ all the time. Shame.

Quote:
I personally say we have a NT Summit at the (Pent)HOUSE on Georgia Ave. and get our **** on..........
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
"I Don't Believe You... U Need More People
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Quote:
You just called that man lame...wow.

The same dude that hosted a big cookout AT HIS HOUSE...and invited ALL.

The same dude that covered the bill for like 15 of us NTers at a Restaurant...with no question...no second thoughts...

The same dude that has brought ME much business and continues to...

On behalf of the fact that I funks with the dude...

see, that stuff impresses you.
it doesnt impress me.

Quote:
^^^ You won't see him around time young...he has a family. He won't be chillin' in a store for 3 hours...

re-read wat i said.
i said i COULD chill there for 3hrs if i wanted and they wouldnt care about it.
i never said i have b4, but even i did, it doesnt matter.
im the one chillin there for 3 hrs watching skate videos and chillin wit my boys, not you
snakeboardssssss

Back
Top Bottom