Store Beef? Shop @ Commonwealth, Not Major flyers

I was in Georgetown today, and some kid was handing out flyers that said "Shop @ Commonwealth, Not Major." Is there something going between the 2 companies I don't know about?

support ur local stores anyway, if u dont like what they carry dont pick up

although some of the bammas on this board will deny it, most of the customers here get caught up in that same ******ry and only side w/ the store that they 'boys', friends have connects or 'close' relations to

its cool to have fealty and loyalty but tellin ppl to not purchase another stores @#%$ out of disagreement or what ever have u is mad
Angry Black Man on an ELEVATOR
--------------------------------​
***STAY SAFE

That's petty as ever...

Support whoever you choose. Don't be persuaded.
THREAD TOPIC
I know people wanna be fly, but where do we draw the line?
A MEMBER SAID...
"which one is king adrian again?"

I hope Commonwealth didnt make the flyer. Only in our area, one step forward, two steps back.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

You mean you haven't heard about the battle rap mix CD's that both spots have been releasing taking each other on?
GET SOME FRESH AIR!

I got my Wachovia savings account on the line to guarantee no one at either store had something to do with that "flyer."

I've talked to members of both stores about this months ago; The actual players in the game, not the audience folks who continue to stir up this useless mess.

For the most part, there is no "beef" between the main people at both stores. In fact--those in the know--know there is a personal positive history there before "Cmonwealth" or "Major" even existed. Minus the talk, it's an ultimate respect there.

Competition? Of course. It's retail. But Major doesn't carry Supreme. Cmonwealth doesn't carry The Hundreds. So.....................

What you do have, however, is a bunch of sideline, 12th man on the bench, wanna be important, wanna be "hooked up", wanna show loyalty for a discount, still acting like they in high school, slogan campaign myspace bammas who are creating these "Alliances
THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

I'm still laughing thinking that some moron baked their @#%$ off outdoors to distribute flyers that they made, maybe soon he can work his way to being a mindless LaRouche follower and passing out his propaganda to Metro patrons :lol:
laugh.gif
GET SOME FRESH AIR!

I'll do a ''There's no beef bcuz EOH said so.'' flyer for so Kev doesn't have to write another essay that could've been summed up in 2 lines.
THREAD TOPIC
A MEMBER SAID...

...And I'll make a t-shirt that says:

FRONT:
"Posted something on Niketalk lately?"

BACK:
"Lavan Emanuel already replied."

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Quote:
...And I'll make a t-shirt that says:

FRONT:

BACK:
:lol:
laugh.gif
+1138nicefro69

Kev got me crackin up joe...too funny man.

Can somebody scan the flyer and post it...
THREAD TOPIC
A MEMBER SAID...

And I'll make a t-shirt that says:

FRONT:

BACK:

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Quote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Team I Dream In COLOR
Before Speaking you should consider whether its an improvement on Silence
I treat you lame dudes like ya'll got no legs you Can't Kick It​

Rudolph, no matter how long you've been here you still don't know how to quote... :rofl:
roll.gif
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

*back on topic

Like Kev said theres retail competition but not any hate amongst the stores. Think about it, both stores are making alot of money from people buying from their botiques.

It's a numbers game and their @#%$ is adding up
Back from banned camp!
AKA...Wilito20

I heard about this yesterday, and since I haven't seen the flyers, I didn't want to say anything regarding this matter.

Even if someone was handing out these flyers, I knew that Commonwealth won't be behind it, as we have a lot of mutual respect, and both companies are considered the top notch in our industry. I just spoke to Larry, one of the co-owners at Common, and we're both trying to figure out who's behind this latest attempt to discredit both establishments.
NeverMinor

its a shame I was just at commonwealth this past thursday, great service and a nice selection of streetbrands, they don't seem like the type to make beef. I need to visit Major very soon.
TeamDC/MD/VA​
home of the chicken wings w/mambo sauce and fries​

Back
Top Bottom