stores in jersey

i've been livin in jersey my whole life and it seems like you have to hunt for a good spot to shop at other than the mall...i mean i dont think we haveanything in jersey like alife or union or any boutiques like that but if anybody could just list a couple of stores ya go to in jersey

and in that case you might as well drive 10minutes over to alife and union.. etc.. lol and the other 10 stores there .. jk packers <3

Packers is the best store in jersey. I've been through philly, baltimore, jersey, delaware, california, and new york city and Packers is #2 on my listright behind the rivington club.

There is a new spot im working with called the spot on division street in somervile they have tons of sb's and such im in the process of helping them sellkicks on niketalk and oher assorted online spots

Rare Breed Footwear, 57A Brighton Avenue, Long Branch NJ....We carry nike, adidas, reebok, new balance, ALIFE, JB Classic, Creative Rec, Clarks, Lemar &Dauley, The Hundreds, Diamond Supply, Mighty Healthy, Akomplice, Crooks & Castles, WeSC, Twelve Bar, Dave White, Sneaker Pimps, and a lot more coming

Back
Top Bottom