Stores that used to sell retros

So I heard that once upon a time, stores like Modell's or other sports equipment stores sold retro Js. Is that true? This may have just been back in the day, but I've always been curious.. What other unlikely stores besides ftl, champs, etc sell retros?

Didn't *%*$# Sporting Goods used to sell retros?
EDIT: Its funny the system blocks out its name.

I meant D I C K S*

all kinds of sporting good stores carried jordans all the time.
places like nordstroms had them for a minute.
if you think thats crazy, im sure someone has the pics of shoes like the jordan 3 retros from 94' and og concord 11's sitting on shelves marked down to 50..
and if you think thats crazy, someone should share their experiences with jordans being in stock year round instead of this hypebeast era of "get them this saturday cause they aren't dropping again for 10 more years"

Yes, D1CK's did sell retros, as did Olympia Sports. I talked to the manager at my D1CK's and he said they were going to carry them again, as they recently started carrying other jordan brand items. I did notice they had Lebron's which I had not saw in the past.

Back in the day I worked for Copeland's Sports (RIP) and we used to sell almost every retro that came out. The only ones we didn't have were "LS" models.

I remember nordstroms and d i c k s here in dallas used to sell the gr Jordans up to the cherry xii's. I miss those days. Easy cop on release days and some would sit for a few weeks after.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Didn't *%*$# Sporting Goods used to sell retros?
EDIT: Its funny the system blocks out its name.

I meant D I C K S*

Yeah, I got alot of good deals back in the day. They were a great low-key spot to get Jays on sale because  ago not many people knew they had a JB contract.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Back in the day I worked for Copeland's Sports (RIP) and we used to sell almost every retro that came out. The only ones we didn't have were "LS" models.

Got my Olive IXs from Chicks, and my IX cleats from Copland back in 05. Miss those days, wonder what happened.

Originally Posted by zuz624

Yes, D1CK's did sell retros, as did Olympia Sports. I talked to the manager at my D1CK's and he said they were going to carry them again, as they recently started carrying other jordan brand items. I did notice they had Lebron's which I had not saw in the past.

Olympia still does.  I got my BC 3s from them

Back
Top Bottom