Stores with LS Account in SA, Austin, or Houston?

Anyone know if any stores have an LS account in these cities?

Thanks for any help in advance.
CIPH$ CIPH$ CIPH$

In Houston: Footaction,Footlocker in Sharpstown, Greenspoint, Almeda malls.
There are more stores but I can't think of the names right now.

Hope I help you out some.

Aliefinest...........................................................................Peace.

doesn't active athlete have an LS account?
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals​
member #3​

Houston

active athlete
premium goods
kicks
sheiks
all footactions
athletes foot on beltfort and ?

^athletes foot in greenspoints gets some nice ls shoes, but very low quanity.
TEAM KING KOOPA

LaDainianTomlinson06-07NFL MVP

active athelte in austin has a LS account, and as far as san antonio...no one, every other blue moon we might get something at southpark mall or rivercenter, but like i said....EVER other BLUE MOON, hope that helps

athlete's foot on fondren & belfort has a case full patent forces
Team Dirty​
Cause we get them Dirty deals... member # 1.1​
aim:equx15,ebay:rormast15,rormast15@yahoo.com​

San Antonio doesn't have any stores with an LS account although we should.

I thought the Footactions in San Antonio has LS accounts. I guess I have to wait for that next blue moon :nerd:
nerd.gif

san antonio has urban accts at footactions, the managers have them all presold or sell them themselves on the internet. they recieve a very small amount
houstonrockets

any dallas or DFW stores have LS accounts?
Jordan Cool Grey III's sz. 12 for $200 shipped or B/O!!! PM me for details...

.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

Quote:
san antonio has urban accts at footactions, the managers have them all presold or sell them themselves on the internet. they recieve a very small amount

Not entirely true. Some footactions(one that comes to mind) do recieve LS shoes but never get them consistently. As far as the managers go I would beg to differ. There hasn't been a limited release here yet that I haven't found out about a week or so prior to them dropping. Everything that I can remember since the Alt XIII's was attainable. While yes, some managers do hold a few pairs there are still some available for purchase.

I know the OL/NL pack is not considered an LS, but won't the pack still be hard to find in SA? Or, will I be able to go to any store at Ingram the morning of release and cop?

I've been wondering the same thing samchris. I dont know who is getting them here in SA.

im not sure about souhtpark mall, but alot of the people i talk 2 at ingram usually go to southpark mall if there size sells out!

finishline got the olnl today, its probably to late to reserve it, there probably all gone, so if you want them your gonna have to go to footlocker or footaction.

Back
Top Bottom