Straight invading privacy... VOL..For the stalker out there.

Joined Jan 10, 2010
There is a chick next to me. She have a macbook out in the open and Iphone on the other talking to some other person.

I want to find out who she is. Curiosity son.

- How do I do this I ask myself?
1. I open my macbook also, open bluetooth, find computer, walllla I have her name, computer info and whatever else.
2. Goes to facebook.com, types in name. Her page has no privacy setting what so ever.
3. Within 5 minutes I have every info.

Next level stalking.

Joined Mar 4, 2010
forreal bruh? u was sitting next to her and all u did was flip ur macbook open to stalk instead of talking to her?

Joined Apr 11, 2002
Your honor, this niketalk post will be exhibit A. HighGround will agree to a plea bargin in exchange of the location of the girl's corpse.

Joined Aug 1, 2009
Originally Posted by georgehimself

Your honor, this niketalk post will be exhibit A. HighGround will agree to a plea bargin in exchange of the location of the girl's corpse.
Nooo.

Damn OP, I can't believe you did all that. That's actually kinda scary.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now