Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Feels like a mix of 80s Spielberg, Stephen King, The X-Files all mixed into one.

On episode 6 currently and Dustin is that dude!

had to tap out at midnight last night :lol: had to get sleep, on episode 7, Wife is gonna try to take a half day today so we can finish it. I don't know how some of you can binge the entire season in one sitting, especially the 1 hr shows. 30 mins i can see, because i think i did that with love and masters of none

How they gonna set up a murder to be a suicide if there's no blood or brain splatter on the wall next to him?

Anyway, they def did well with the 80s vibe by casting matthew modine and having a character names Flo.

These HD cameras don't do anyone favors. I could see the hair on Winona Ryder's face. On daredevil I could see the secretary's blonde mustache.

Last edited:
I was talking to my cousins about this.. Did Will get taken to the Upside Down, or did he somehow find a gateway? Barbra got taken and we all know what happened to her. Will was able to hide and reach out to his mom, so I'm speculating that he found a gate.

That's a good question.

I kept wondering why she was killed and he was spared. 

had to tap out at midnight last night :lol: had to get sleep, on episode 7, Wife is gonna try to take a half day today so we can finish it. I don't know how some of you can binge the entire season in one sitting, especially the 1 hr shows. 30 mins i can see, because i think i did that with love and masters of none

The pacing and season length made it easier to binge. I'm with you, I have a hard time binge watching hour-long (or 45-minute shows).

ol boy throwin up that worm and seeing the other dimension felt like a grab to get viewers back in.

i just wanna know about Elle.

mathew modeine left them waffles so wassup wit that.

Finished at 4 am this morning, definitely can see an anthology coming out of this.

Hopper, Dustin, and Eleven :pimp:

Lucas was a hater :lol:

Me and my girl finished this in one day, enjoyed it but these are the questions I had by the end:
Why did Hopper get in the car with those two suited guys at the end?

I guess by him leaving the waffle, they're alluding the Eleven is still alive in the other dimension or what?

And I guess Will is still infected or whatever?

Really good show, hope there's a second season, and I hope it's an anthology.

Show was flames. I grew up watching 80's horror movies and this show is definitely in the pocket. Finished it in 2 days. Getting kid actors that can act to play kids was, as weird as it sounds, refreshing. The title sequence :nthat:

literally just finished
Netflix's greatest original show thus far in my book. The quality and production value was just a notch up from the rest. Even the opening credits were :pimp:
Wonder what season 2 will bring or if they'll do the whole different story/different cast. I'm hoping they keep with the same characters, story arc, so much more to be explored.
show was a mix of minority report, e.t. and super 8, which I loved, but I'm hoping no other show/movie messes with the 80's till ready player one come out

don't feel like putting things in spoilers, nor will i be the one to break the seal, so I'll wait till this thread finishes the show

Last edited:
That's a good question.

I kept wondering why she was killed and he was spared. 

Yeah, maybe he wanted a big meal at the time which was her and when he finally caught Will maybe he wanted to save him as a snack for later. It would be messed up if they just left her corpse in that upsidedown world. They didn't show a newspaper clipping for her on the bulletin board so they probably did leave her.

Whatever government agency that was had all those goons with guns but they just kept sending one person at a time to see what that monster was. Should've sent troops with bazookas and grenade launchers.

My dude Hopper aka One Punch Man [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Stayed landing those one hitter quitters.

literally just finished
Netflix's greatest original show thus far in my book. The quality and production value was just a notch up from the rest. Even the opening credits were :pimp:
Wonder what season 2 will bring or if they'll do the whole different story/different cast. I'm hoping they keep with the same characters, story arc, so much more to be explored.
show was a mix of minority report, e.t. and super 8, which I loved, but I'm hoping no other show/movie messes with the 80's till ready player one come out

don't feel like putting things in spoilers, nor will i be the one to break the seal, so I'll wait till this thread finishes the show

I've been thinking they could do a mostly new cast, while also keeping first season characters relevant, by expanding the universe. This season was contained in the small town, but they constantly mentioned the fact it was relatively close to a major city (Indy). I don't think there's much more they can do in a small town, story-wise, without it feeling too constrained.

I read a recap of the Series after I finished it and the Duffer Brothers were saying that it is not an Anthology.

What’s the future of Stranger Things – is it a one-off, or are there more strange things to come?

"There are many more strange things to come. It is very much a television series, it’s not a limited run, it’s not an anthology, it’s not Fargo – which did it so brilliantly.

In fact, on this day that we speak, I’m going from this interview to the writers’ house where we’ve convened a small group of our favourite writers from Season 1 to start imagining where Season 2 will take us.

And believe me, Episode 8 satisfies everything you’d want in giving answers, but leaves certain huge questions open to rumination and curiosity.

We don’t even know officially that we’ve got a Season 2, but we are very hopeful, and we built the show so that we can pivot right into a second adventure."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom