Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Ok. So it'll be one of those towns where strange stuff always happens. I'd move if I lived there.

Part of me wishes this was released weekly just for the episode to episode breakdown and discussion.

I'm up to episode 4. I LOVE the 80's theme. The score fits so well. Can't wait to finish up.

Last edited:
I'm going into episode 6 this afternoon. It's good, but not "drop everything you're doing and watch stranger things right now" good.

That kid is awesome, man. Reminds me of Chunk from The Goonies.
laugh.gif

Props to him for being a Mets fan. He needs to rock a ponytail next season.

Matthew Modine was papa with the white hair.

i recognized the name and i just assumed it was the cop because he had so much screen time lol

i had a question tho

1. How did that work when will disappeared into the other dimension? did the monster take him into the other dimension? Like Barbara? Why didnt he just eat them like that deer?
I was guessing maybe they dont eat humans, but use them like in aliens......because barbara had that thing crawling out of mouth when L saw her dead....the same thing will spit up at the end....and when they rescued will there was a human skeleton fully in tact.

also, the multi dimensional part of the show is my favorite thing,

everything else is kind of formulaic, but I'm a fan of that formula lol.

had to rematch the first 2 episodes.

Yeah the plot was nothing new, but man it felt cool watching it. The atmosphere they created was great.

Through episode 6. Feel like the next episode is gonna be so lit. Cant wait to finish this off tonight.

Did you just spoil the ending?
Yeah the plot was nothing new, but man it felt cool watching it. The atmosphere they created was great.
What other movie or tv show had the same plot because the show does seems similar to something 

felt like a mixture of a couple of different movies. 

binge watched it in two nights. loved it . Great series . I love watching 80s based shows though . looking forward to season 2. 

Back
Top Bottom