Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

I don't know, I was hoping it was for S4. The only issue is he's still plump, if he's being held captive in horrible conditions, he should look malnourished in addition to disheveled

They feeding him leftovers from the captured Demagorgon. :rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

Harbour gave no damns in season 3, completely let himself go.

tumblr_pyasu8Sllb1xoyw8po1_1280.jpg

they should have filmed S3&4 simultaneously.

that way the kids to get old too quick and we can get s4 that much faster.... lol

I've never watched this show a day in my life as I don't watch tv at all. not even sports at this point. BUT one would have to be living under a rock not to see the frenzy, cult following behind this show. all that said, fans of this show should DEFINITELY watch this breakdown on what the TRUE meaning is behind this series...

It's a great vid that shows how Stranger Things is connected with and telling us about things happening in our actual reality.

They have new writers over at SNL? I never watch the show because I haven't seen a funny skit in years, however that one had me laughing.

I doubt they got new writers. I watch snl out of habit and they usually have 2-3 good skits and 8 weak skits in an episode

finally finished season 3 after being side tracked
scoops troop stole the show for me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom