Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

"Honey, we have to trust them, okay? This is our Government, they are ON, our side"

Famous last words

Edit: Blown Away man! Show just delivers and delivers. No way they quit, bring on another Season, even if it's a totally different cast and premise. Well done

Last edited:
i was gonna make a thread yesterday but forgot. show is :smokin

stopped at episode four yesterday, show is dope and probably gonna spread the last 4 episodes

thanks guys will watch entire thing today. 
laugh.gif

Just finished this lol.

It was pretty good, but i thought it started out much stronger than it ended.
At the end i kinda felt like i watched an 8 hour version of super 8.

The good part about it was how it kinda kept you wanting to watch the next episode, the ending kind of killed that.

ill definitely check out the next season tho, the writing is good.
the music was one of my favorite parts.

i would give it a B.

Last edited:
Netflix with another great series man. Gonna watch as many eps as I can til The Night Of comes on tonight.

Just finished it. Thought it was GOOD but not GREAT! Loved the 80's theme to it. Toothless my boy and all but couldn't stand whenever he talked [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just finished this lol.

It was pretty good, but i thought it started out much stronger than it ended.
At the end i kinda felt like i watched an 8 hour version of super 8.

The good part about it was how it kinda kept you wanting to watch the next episode, the ending kind of killed that.

ill definitely check out the next season tho, the writing is good.
the music was one of my favorite parts.

i would give it a B.

The first episode was great, and it's hard to keep living up to that. That being said, at only eight episodes, no episodes felt like filler. It moved along really nicely. Thought the kid actors were great.

I give it an A-, probably, just because it was just a little too self-aware and the homages to '80s films (especially ET) were a little overkill.

Back
Top Bottom