Strapped a lowkey classic hood movie

I don't know how many of you know about this movie here or maybe I'm just underestimating you all but its a classic. It takes place in Brownsville in 1993 its about two gun runners. (Fredro Starr and Bokeem Woodbine). And by the way Biggie references the movie in Machine Gun Funk "Strapped like Bamboo but I don't sling guns" If you've never seen it enjoy its amazing. Way better then Hollywood *** Juice in my opinion.

I remember that it was absoluty MORONIC for him to take the rap for killing a 15 year that some punk kid who dissed him on SEVERAL occasions killed. All he had to do was rat on his boy who shot a little girl then him and his pregnant girl would have bounced and started a new. No instead he goes to jail, kid has no dad and that punk kid and his boy go off to make more trouble. Horrible ending

I remember that it was absoluty MORONIC for him to take the rap for killing a 15 year that some punk kid who dissed him on SEVERAL occasions killed. All he had to do was rat on his boy who shot a little girl then him and his pregnant girl would have bounced and started a new. No instead he goes to jail, kid has no dad and that punk kid and his boy go off to make more trouble. Horrible ending
Word I just watched it again today after not seeing it for a while and that pissed me all the way off

Word I just watched it again today after not seeing it for a while and that pissed me all the way off
If it wasnt for that part I would whole hardely agree with you on it being classic. It still kinda it but that ruined it . Though I hate Do the right thing because they destroyed the pizza shop that man was proud of and loved.

bokeem woodbine a hood movie denzel :lol:
people be sleeping on caught up
and man jasons lyric gets left off peoples best hood movie lists :smh:
posse i also consider it one even though its the wild west

Hood movie classics:

Clockers
In Too Deep
Do the right thing
New Jack City

Honorable Mentions soon to be classics:

Brooklyn's Finest
Takers

Cornbread earl and me
Not to sure many nter's wil know this one
A YOUNG Laurence fishbourn is in it
Used to love this movie as a kid
Above the rim as well

Yoooo! This was my joint when I was kid!! It would come on super late at night on HBO, I remember watching Real Sex, Taxi Cab Confessions and this in the same night...best night ever. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom