Streak For the Cash vol. Who plays?

So I just got into it this weekend and love it. Who all does it here and whats your top streak? I am currently at 4 with 3 wins today. I love some of the propbets they have.

I had a good streak going until OK lost to TX on saturday.

How can you pick more games than one a day since you said you won 3 times today?

i just lost mine today..nuggets
tired.gif

I am on this thing everyday, I go for the monthly and usually am on the leaderboard until the 16th/17th.

My best streak is only 5
laugh.gif
, but I do make a lot of picks, and soccer will always kill the streaks.

I am convinced that the people that are the best on STFC are the ones who have NO faith in their teams - Blues and Suns let me down many many times
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

I had a good streak going until OK lost to TX on saturday.

How can you pick more games than one a day since you said you won 3 times today?
Once your game is over you can choose a game that hasnt been locked/started.

A !%*@!@+ curling match ruined my 6 win streak... Boo never choosing a curling match again.

Gotta love the streak of 1
pimp.gif

i play less when the new espn came in and it pushed it down the page

i tried it once and did like 4 games before i finally quit. i had a streak of 4...but i lost every single one so it was a 4 game losing streak haha. then ijust said ef it and never did it again.

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Originally Posted by tmoney85

streaking is illegal.... its called indecent exposure

I usually leave things like this alone, but for the love of God your joke was horrible.
smh.gif

seriously dude, i came into this thread thinking "streaking? like run around naked..." so it really wasn't a joke. so
30set03.gif
to me, and a double
30set03.gif
30set03.gif
to you. cheers

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Originally Posted by tmoney85

streaking is illegal.... its called indecent exposure

I usually leave things like this alone, but for the love of God your joke was horrible.
smh.gif

roll.gif

good, a man with a sense of humor. relax Jordan Freak 32 AKA Buzz Killington
2vnm8lu.jpg

I play and have had a streak of 7 two times. Theres basically no good match ups during the week though and thats always where I lose my streaks.

Originally Posted by CJ003

how does this work? how do you get money?
By stringing together 25 or so wins in a row.

My record is horrible, but then I pick at least 2 games a day and usually lose any 2-3 game streak I have. But if I've got a 4+ game streak I'll playit more careful, but I still end up losing.

Originally Posted by CJ003

how does this work? how do you get money?

Sign in/up for an account at ESPN. Under their fantasy section, you'll see Streak for Cash.

They give you games that you can pick, winners, who will have more points, stuff like that.

You pick, and if you get it right, you can pick again.

Get up to 27 in a row, you win a million bucks.

They have monthly prizes too and such.

Don't get duped tonight, fellas.

Take HTown
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom