24 straight hours, I'm Jack Bauer
Punish the block, With the milk white powder
Enough water to give the burrough a light shower

sick.gif
pimp.gif

^^You damn straight...

"Im the next of kin of Loso or Cain,
Im disrespectful, Im drivin in both lanes
they pushin my buttons to *+*$ with my campaign...

The shakedown chain? I clean it in champagne..."

i see Fab actually takes thought for his song format and target audience...alot of artist need to take note to that!

Cain Trys WAY too hard to "act" tough infront of cameras...Its annoying......

....Er'body else on cam' be on -chill mode-....this N' Cain wanna %%#% back glocks while Freestyling and talk wreckless...
laugh.gif

cafe ruined every track on the gangsta grillz that he was featured on..

on the other hand..cain kept up with fab and freck..
I wouldn't say that, I thought he was clean on F' 'Em All.

You all are crazy in here saying that Cafe is garbage lol yeah right imo however everyone has their own opinion.
Cafes album with Envy was crazy, cafe can make hot tracks for the radio. Let trackmasters do the production and its a wrap thats for the girlie tracks.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

By his track record you could tell he was very detailed at his song format, he actually makes good songs (well his singles at least).

you know what I have a hard time trying to figure out... Why are his mixtapes better than his albums?

CAN ANYBODY ANSWER THAT FOR ME?!

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

you know what I have a hard time trying to figure out... Why are his mixtapes better than his albums?

With his albums he tries to appeal to different audiences...On his mixtapes he just GOES IN. Thats the way I see it.
Anyway,I listen to MUSIC,not just ALBUMS so I dont have a problem with it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

With his albums he tries to appeal to different audiences...On his mixtapes he just GOES IN. Thats the way I see it.
Anyway,I listen to MUSIC,not just ALBUMS so I dont have a problem with it
laugh.gif
QFT

^^^Exactly he gives us good music right?...idc mixtape album as long as he gives me something everybody knows he's not a bum *** N_...lol

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

By his track record you could tell he was very detailed at his song format, he actually makes good songs (well his singles at least).

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yo, are you that slow that you can't answer your own question?

I'm startin' to think ya'll _'s on dust if you sayin' Cain > Cafe.

Real talk tho, you can tell Fab' know how to create a song. Most dudes just hop in the lab, spit a verse without putting much thought and/or creativityinto the little intricacies.

Back
Top Bottom