Street Fighter 4s Finishing Moves....all of them.

This game obviously gonna do numbers. Street Fighter fans been waiting for this game for years.

Thanks for the answers, everyone. That's so weird, though haha. Those names don't look right on them at all. I bet Japanese gamers say the same thingabout the U.S. version if they've played it.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

LIGHT PUNCH, LIGHT PUNCH, FORWARD, LIGHT KICK, HARD PUNCH FTW!
pimp.gif

this game will be copped 2x the special edition for PS3(w/ ryu toy) and (used) for xbox just to play on live

Love how Gouken's finishing move is one of Ryu's older finishing moves..I hate that move, damn near impossible to hit..Akuma's was straight badass,and Ken had swag..

Angel

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

What I'm REALLY waitin for is a Rival Schools remake...Batsu/Kyosuke FTW
I pray for Capcom to bring back Rival Schools.
pimp.gif
we need to sign a petition to get this started.
I'd love to see this

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
How anti-climatic is Ryu's Hadoken?
smh.gif
It look like a regular Hadoken
roll.gif

In Alpha 3 and Third Strike, your heart skip a beat when somebody powering up for that Special Hadoken. An Hadoken coming at you, the size of yourcharacter's body, is no joke
laugh.gif
. That joint in 4...I might getconfused and try to exchange an Hadoken with that *!%+
roll.gif

Honestly, only a few of them specials look ill. It was more dramatic in Alpha and Third Strike. Some of those joints dont even look like specials, they looklike long combos
frown.gif

Rolento should of been in 4 - dude was gangsta, beating kats wit sticks, lynching u wit fiber wire
smh.gif
"Mission Complete [finger snap]"

He would of looked crazy in this re-worked art design.

ryu, blanka, dhalsim all got rocked on their moves........so weak compared to the new guys animations.

Back
Top Bottom