Strip club employee attacked and burned over 80% of his body

This was at Good Guys in DC....

Quote:
Victim Improves In Fiery Strip Club Attack
Worker Suffers Burns Over 80 Percent Of Body

POSTED: 9:06 am EST November 4, 2007
UPDATED: 7:00 pm EST November 4, 2007

WASHINGTON -- Police say an employee at a popular strip club is improving after an angry patron drenched him in gasoline and set him on fire.

The fiery attack happened about 8 p.m. Saturday at Good Guys on Wisconsin Avenue in Northwest Washington, just north of Georgetown, police said.

The victim, a 26-year-old man, is hospitalized with second and third degree burns over 80 percent of his body. Doctors upgraded his condition from critical to critical but stable Sunday. Witnesses said the victim was either a bartender or assistant manager at the club.

Police said the employee's injuries are considered life threatening, but doctors are hopeful he will survive.

Police said the assailant was kicked out of the club earlier in the evening for taking photos of the dancers. Detectives said he returned about 15 minutes later with a gas container, doused the victim, lit him on fire at the front door and ran.

City officials said the attack could impact the club's future. Good Guys' owners had plans to expand the club into space occupied by an Italian restaurant next door.

But Alan Blevins, a member of the neighborhood advisory committee, said city officials might fear the club brings a rowdy and dangerous crowd to the upscale section of D.C.

Police said they are talking to merchants in the area to see if anyone captured images of the attack or attacker on surveillance video.

News4's Darcy Spencer spoke to employees at a nearby service station where police believe the culprit bought gas and they said their cameras were not running Saturday night.

Police described the attacker as a bald Hispanic or Middle Eastern man, about 30 to 40 years old. He was wearing a red jacket and most likely has burns on his hands.
Link

What is the world (forget the world, this "urea") coming to?

Jesus jo.....................................

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - We are RESPECTED for a reason...
'TeePeso,' 'Destination Kicks,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz,' 'MyTSharp'​

So is this a same-gender club? (maybe I read the article wrong)
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

That's what I meant. Oh. I gotcha.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Quote:
Too bad there wasn't an off-duty cop working there to put a few slugs in the guy before he was able to pull it off.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

^Rock, u ever make it rain over at Royal Palace?

that place is...

[nore & pharrell] grimey.... [/nore & pharrell]

It's not always an off duty cop there. My former peoples work there, and I spent many a day and night in that joint. It was a manager that got burned, not a bouncer. There was no bouncer. Depending on the time a day, it happens.
At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

Quote:
^Rock, u ever make it rain over at Royal Palace?

that place is...

[nore & pharrell] grimey.... [/nore & pharrell]
:pimp:
pimp.gif
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Back
Top Bottom