Strippers in the 559?

My buddy is havin a party and wants to rent strippers so if anyone knows of any in the 559 (fresno/Visalia/Hanford) please let me know thanks

lol really?
It's not that hard, just google Fresno CA strippers. here's a few I found with a simple search

Pulse Entertainment
Dream Girls Ent - dreamgirlsent.com
Top 10 Entertainment - myspace.com/top10dancers

not sure if they come out to your place, but you can check them out

My friend did that at his bachelor party and the girls were nothing like you see at a regular strip club joint. They looked like straight up pros from thestreets and the bouncer dudes that rolled with them were all doing lines of yayo in the backyard. I thought I was at some brothel or something that day.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

My friend did that at his bachelor party and the girls were nothing like you see at a regular strip club joint. They looked like straight up pros from the streets and the bouncer dudes that rolled with them were all doing lines of yayo in the backyard. I thought I was at some brothel or something that day.
most of the time they are pros and their "bouncers" are the pimps

At my cousins, he called one of those legit places and it was cool, bouncer brought a boom box with the iPod and had 1s for change. They also bring like whipcream, lotion, all real dope.

but folks wanted to get that extra. If that's what you're looking for hit up craigslist and get a couple of the erotic services girls that look good.Let em know you need strippers and they will know what's up.

Back
Top Bottom