STRONG CANADIAN DOLLAR APPRECIATION!

Canadian NTers, I'm so happy the canadian dollar is damn strong compared to the US dollar right now! It's currently at 98.6 cents i believe and it's predicted our dollar may actually be stronger in a few weeks or months! any thoughts and opinions? personally, it's definetely appreciated :pimp:
pimp.gif

(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

WOOT WOOT! GO CANADA!... damn 5 word requirment lol I should just said "Woot!" lol

Oh BTW They said earlier this morning that the Canadian dollar could topple the USD TODAY OR TOMMOROW!!!!

i thought strong canadian dollar was bad IN canada? doesnt it mean your buying milk with more canadian dollar at the same price it was when the dollar was worth less?

all i know is shopping states side... here i come
----------------------------
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Selling
DS Penny IVs Size 10 100$ CAD OBO
DS AF1 MID Orange NYC Edition Size 10 110$ CAD OBO
DS Laney V Size 9.5 (Yellowing) 325$ CAD OBO
DS Space Jam XI Size 9.5 (Minor Yellowing) 450$ CAD OBO

Headsup: CP24 did a story on the US/Can dollar situation.

One key point was it takes about 2 years for retail prices reflect the parity in the currency.

PS. Anyone looking for an 07 Lexus, its 18,000$ less in the US with the exchange rate

And rememebr you dont pay duty for any items made in the US and Mexico.

Quote:
all i know is shopping states side... here i come
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

BUT ITS BS CAUSE EVERYTHING STILL COSTS THE SAME. SHOES THAT ARE 110$ AMERICAN GO FOR 200$ HERE, ITS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE, AND DONT GIVE ME THIS OHH ITS COSTS MORE TO HAVE THEM SHIPPED TO CANADA, WHEN THEY ALL COME FROM CHINA AND TAIWAN WHICH IS EXACTLY THE SAME DISTANCE AWAY FROM THE US AS IT CANADA.

WE ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF, ALL THE PRICES OF EVERYTHING SHOULD GO DOWN BUT IT DOESNT. GAS IN AMERICA COSTS WAY MORE THEN HERE TOO, YOU GUYS COMPLAIN ABOUT PAYING 60 CENTS A LITRE, TRY PAYING 1.25 A LITRE. ITS ******ED, SOMEONE SHOULD GO ON NEWS CANADA WITH THIS, MAYBE PEOPLE WILL GET PISSED OFF ENOUGH TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

^^ word but DL i dont want the auctions im bidding on to go up....

who the hell is paying 60 cents a liter? i would like to know where that gas station is...
416 And 250 Canada

Selling

Paypal kinda screwed me with this though...I bought something with paypal end of august for $85 US which = $95 Canadian with their calculations.

Something happened and dude had to refund me the same $85 US today. You know @#%$ Paypal gave me back? $84 **** Canadian dollars!!!!

How is the CDN dollar more than the US dollar all of a sudden? Now if i sent that 85US as a payment, i doubt it would equal $84...frigging scammers.

Eitherway, the strong dollar si a good thing for cross border shopping, not sure if it's good for much else though.
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

^ word to that 60 cents a liter. I'm paying @#%$ $1.07 a liter.
WANTED
Nike Dunk Lebron "Akron" Sz 10, 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 "VIBE Magazine" Any Size.

TEAM-AF-ONE

paypal takes weeks to adjust don't go nuts all at once, those rates apply to international trading markets first by the time they trickle down all the way to retail it will take at least 2 yrs like someone said. I know nike retail is adjusting their prices in Canada sometime next year but by how much or if significantly at all we will have to wait and see.
And now back to business

think about going to individual currency exchanges instead of the bank if anybody wants to buy some american..... on a couple bills its a few dollars difference but on 2-3 g's its worth it.... even then its not huge but anyway theres one right across the street from eaton centre next to 21 dundas sq.

It's on par as a world exchange rate, but in banks, PayPal, etc. it'll still be off a couple of cents.

Man, the Loonie on par with the greenback. Never thought I'd see the day.

Peace
FSharp005

Quote:
Paypal kinda screwed me with this though...I bought something with paypal end of august for $85 US which = $95 Canadian with their calculations.

Something happened and dude had to refund me the same $85 US today. You know Paypal gave me back? $84 **** Canadian dollars!!!!
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

Quote:
And remember you don't pay duty for any items made in the US and Mexico.
:smokin
smokin.gif
***The Bills Gonna Get Payed, By Standin On Da Corner
Naahh Im Peyton Manning, I'm Handling The Corner
Talk Like I Gotta Chip On My Shoulder, Nahh Dats A Chip On Da Pinky
Still Getting More Brain Then Pinky
Everybody play the thug, till you run up on dem for his carats with a shotty like Elma Fudd
Then they play a different tone, dudes soften up and start singin to the broads like Loon***

^^ it actually was above the US dollar earlier in the day
416 And 250 Canada

Selling

Here's the current exchange rate we have on our intranet site as of 3PM

1 USD = 0.9997 CAD

As of 430PM

1 USD = 1.0015 CAD
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
.:: FOR SALE AIR FORCE 1 (AF1) Philippines sz 9 DS ::.​

1.00175 Right now.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

You guys have no idea what you're talking about. The shopping aspect of a strong Canadian Dollar is appreciated; however, this will prove to be a terrible thing for the Canadian economy. A strong Canadian Dollar means Canadian exports go down, as well as a sharp decrease in tourism in Canada. This could devastate the Canadian economy...
When your girl don't call you when you beep her
and you hit it and her thing feel deeper...
Say my name
-Team RealTalk-

Quote:
You guys have no idea what you're talking about. The shopping aspect of a strong Canadian Dollar is appreciated; however, this will prove to be a terrible thing for the Canadian economy. A strong Canadian Dollar means Canadian exports go down, as well as a sharp decrease in tourism in Canada. This could devastate the Canadian economy...
ECON 111&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Principles of Microeconomic Theory&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Mahak Yaseri
-=Team RealTalk=-

Back
Top Bottom