Structure Triax 91: Lucky Green, Germain Blue *pics*

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Saw these posted on CT, kickbackberlin said that these were slated to release in Fall 08 in the UK.

Any info on a US release? Kinda diggin' the brown/black/purple scheme.

Oh, and picture courtesy of sneakers.fr.

structures_samples.jpg
Those are copped when/if released. Nice to see a colorway other than a white base. Those pants are dope too.

Originally Posted by MrBoss2You

07 R.I.P. Air Stab
08 R.I.P. Air Structure Triax 91

Like others noted, this is dead on. But it got me thinking, what all shoes (let's say semi-classics) have been absolutely killed by theoversaturation/whoring out of a model which begins with a naive little retro then goes to absolute poop over time--patent leather, leather instead of mesh, andeventually if they release a color reasonably similar to an original we go crazy and rejoice and praise the lord--that's not the way it should be. All wewant is basically the Euro retros, the JD Sports joints that I see on NT and have for years and never see again (not that I could buy them all . . ).

Air Max 90 - We rejoice when we get a pair with mesh toe and seemingly normal colorway (infareds, laser blues)

Air Max 95- Absolutely--once upon a time the retroes resembled the OGs, no more, folks. I haven't bought a pair of 95s since a few neon releases ago,and they're decent but with tiny bubbles.

Air Stab

Air Structure Triax - looks like its getting that way.

Y'all remind me of some others . . . and while I'm on the topic, you know what I want? Some damn Air Max 98s. I specifically remember a badddFootaction retro or two of them Grey/Red, Grey/Blue, just sexy sexy colorways. I had the Michigan 98s back in the day . . . oh well at least I still got myAir Max IV+

Those brown structures up there are pretty dope. The ones initially posted, not so good.

<>

damn structures are gonna be a one hit wonder. if nike insist on ugly colorways and leather toes

Back
Top Bottom