Stuart Scott Unappreciation.

Scott Van Pelt is that dude, but....

Quote:
His eye is DEAD, yo!!
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"Americas Team"

he's wicked lame...and whats up with that eye. i feel like when he lost his eye he lost his cool. he used to be the man.

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

Quote:
Kenny Mayne and Scott Vanpelt(sp?) are funny and entertaining without trying...

Quote:
Scott Van Pelt sounds more natural using slang than he does.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

I don't know if it's his doing or the network's, but every single time that man opens his mouth it's as if he's trying to convince us that he's black, and it just comes off as completely, annoyingly contrived.

Just say what's on your mind without trying to prove to us that you're "down", Stu.

Not deaf like "What?"
But def like "What!"

BOO YA

:lol:
laugh.gif

dudes lame...

he had me :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
the other day tho...dude said something suspect about balls...and SS had the serious face and just said "Pause"

laugh.gif
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

i cant hate since he is from winston salem, nc......but SS back in the day was koo now he is kinda annoying

Quote:
I don't know if it's his doing or the network's, but every single time that man opens his mouth it's as if he's trying to convince us that he's black, and it just comes off as completely, annoyingly contrived.
TeamArsenal

He is annoying, along with Boomer. Scott Van Pelt and Kenny Mayne are the best they have on there
TEAMYANKEES

***** University of North Carolina National Champions Mens Basketball 2007-2008 *****

yeah, he got corny with his uneven eyebrows havin @#%$
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Stuart Scott started the whole "copy lame catch phrases from BET and use them to describe sports highlights" thing. Now pretty much everyone does this and is variant of SS.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And you gotta riseup ah!

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID = sneakapr0
Quick is deadly...Robinho is deadly...

he's the guy i love to hate.

he's necessary to have around so we can bash him. lol
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

why do people hate on Stu so much? he's hilarious to me, dude comes out of nowhere sometimes :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
Gus Johnson saying "Pause" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SS career

cosign, that remains one of the funniest conversations i have ever seen

Spike: "I like d|ck"
Gus: "Pause."
Spike: ...
Gus: ...
Spike: "you know, blah blah...."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAM NTWikia

before the game just now he was on talking with Stephen A about something; they're just both so fake.
fs: mili IV, black V, carolina X, bred XI low, bred XII, french XII, flint XIII, bred XIV, black XIV, black XIX se
all size 10-10.5, ds to nds, cleaning out my closet

turn the music up
turn me down

I'm not one to make blanket statements, but if you are a fan of Stu or find him funny, you are an herb.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

What actually happened to his eye?
i heard he got hit by a JUGS machine but i dont know if its true or not

Quote:

Just say what's on your mind without trying to prove to us that you're "down", Stu.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

Back
Top Bottom