Stuart Scott Unappreciation.

"This is REDUNKULOUS!! Santonio Holmes!! [mexican accent] AY HOLMES!! AY HOLMES!! [/mexican accent]"

This guy might just be the corniest man in all of sports broadcasting. :smh:
smh.gif
2126_0814.jpg

Team Wipe Me Down
TEAM WARRIORS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​

I dig the dude... Maybe more people disagree with you, cause he has been employed for a minute.
Early !!!

His eye is DEAD, yo!!
Team Negrodamus
I'm Black yall, and I'm Black yall, and I'm Blackity-Black and I'm Black yall!!​

Whoa! the hater boxden, that is a sick dallas cowboys sig!
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.​
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Quote:
I dig the dude... Maybe more people disagree with you, cause he has been employed for a minute.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

I made a thread about him a few days ago....Dude is Mega corny...

"See...wha'...wha'....what had happened was"....Corny @#%$ N' ruined one of my favorite Fresh Prince quotes...
You're only a leader if you can get a leader to follow you

EZ$

^word

Stuart Scott is a bum...homey tries too hard with his antics but he comes off as forcing it 90% of the time...

I dont mind him but that eye is hilariousLOL
My Ipod is 60% Wayne, 10% Biggie, 10%Rakim,10 % Big L, 10% Old school R&B

^yeah, seriously, he either needs to start wearing an eye patch or just have another football hit him in the eye so it levels out....and man, these Stuart Scott unappreciation posts are becoming monthly.
Team Rams...

Scott Van Pelt sounds more natural using slang than he does.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."​

Seems like he'll do ANYTHING for the network....SVP is more convincing of a black man than SS...what was he thinking with the "poetry?" This makes me cringe....you know there had to have been snickering behind his back when he went up there and did this....

650:
This guy might just be the corniest man in all of sports broadcasting.

I completely agree....unless I'm forgetting someone..
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

I guess this is the weekly Stu unappreciation post. :lol:
laugh.gif
NORTHCAROLINATARHEELS​

Quote:
he was cool when he first started, but his routine got old real quick
TEAM RAVENS
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

Unappreciated. I change the channel everytime he's about to talk.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

Back
Top Bottom