Stuck In an ELEVATOR FTL!!! (Pics Inside)

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I usually dont use the elevator at the gig seeing as we only have three floors, but a shipment came inthat was for my department and it was too heavy to bring up the stairs.[/color]

The elevator in this building is slow as %%!@ and thats one of the main reasons I don't use it. Soafter making it to the second floor, the elevator decides to stop.
frown.gif
I'm not to coolheaded when being boxed in anywhere for a while so I call someone in maintenance immediately. They say oh, it will move, there are people coming to fix itFriday, but its operational.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So after 3 minutes, I panic. They call the authorities and I hear someone say, "Uh-oh. This maytake a while." I'm on the other side like #+%?
mad.gif
May take a while?YO GET ME OUT FAM!!!! I was buggin'[/color]

After being in there 10 minutes I paid my Ameren Light Bill and played this bubble breaker game on my phone. I was in there 25 minutes before they freed abrother. Just off that alone I know, I can't go to jail.
smh.gif

Sign thats in there letting you know the jankyness
smh.gif

Me getting bored and creative with label rolls
smh.gif

They finally closed it until they get it "fixed" for real
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's bootleg as ever though to have an unoperational elevator. I bet you were in there sweating bullets.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's bootleg as ever though to have an unoperational elevator. I bet you were in there sweating bullets.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hell yeah. And it was hot in there too. I left early for the day after that BS

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by JayHood23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hell yeah. And it was hot in there too. I left early for the day after that BS
Man I don't blame you, I would have grabbed my things and walked out extra salty not saying a word to anybody. Co-workers tomorrow gonna belike "what happened?".......nosey people ftl

Lol. used to happen to me at my apartment building. Thank god for a loud emergency bell button though. Nobody is sleeping unless i get out that @#*$@.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm on the other side like #+%?
mad.gif
May take a while? YO GET ME OUT FAM!!!! I was buggin[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Gold.

The power in the tower I work in was flickering the other day while I was in the elevator 30 floors up... I wish it had stopped. It was just me and a bunch ofladies.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

The power in the tower I work in was flickering the other day while I was in the elevator 30 floors up... I wish it had stopped. It was just me and a bunch of ladies.
You was gonna try to pull a Sooty?
nerd.gif

Pop the top and take a look at the elevator shaft. Who knows, you could pull a Neo.

Originally Posted by archnoobie

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So after 3 minutes, I panic. They call the authorities and I hear someone say, "Uh-oh. This may take a while." I'm on the other side like #+%?
mad.gif
May take a while? YO GET ME OUT FAM!!!! I was buggin'[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom