Student Loans

How do I get it consolidated? I have Stafford Loans and private loans from Sallie Mae.

How do I get it consolidated? I have Stafford Loans and private loans from Sallie Mae.

i believe the federal govt, wells fargo, sallie mae, etc should be able to offer you that service....

although I didn't end up consolidating, I'm just paying each one individually automatically each month because it wasn't worth it...my interest rates were going to be similar, if not higher if i consolidated.

i believe the federal govt, wells fargo, sallie mae, etc should be able to offer you that service....

although I didn't end up consolidating, I'm just paying each one individually automatically each month because it wasn't worth it...my interest rates were going to be similar, if not higher if i consolidated.

Originally Posted by Mike493961

Same here. If you are doing it because of interest OP make sure you are getting a better rate.

Same here. If you are doing it because of interest OP make sure you are getting a better rate.

i work with student loans..

federal loans and private loans are each on their own. that means you cannot consolidate those together. Only your federal loans can be consolidated and only your private loans can be consolidated.

as far as private loans go for consolidation...a lot of companies pulled out after the economy crashed. the only company left that does private loan consolidation is Wells Fargo.

Wells Fargo offers a fixed and variable rate consolidation loan. However, the consolidation for private loans are based on credit, so you if your credit isn't up to par you would need a credit worthy cosigner.

Another option is to go through your bank or credit union and take out a personal loan in order to pay off your private student loans. Obviously the goal here would be to secure a loan with a better interest rate or equivalent to what you're paying for your private loans.

i work with student loans..

federal loans and private loans are each on their own. that means you cannot consolidate those together. Only your federal loans can be consolidated and only your private loans can be consolidated.

as far as private loans go for consolidation...a lot of companies pulled out after the economy crashed. the only company left that does private loan consolidation is Wells Fargo.

Wells Fargo offers a fixed and variable rate consolidation loan. However, the consolidation for private loans are based on credit, so you if your credit isn't up to par you would need a credit worthy cosigner.

Another option is to go through your bank or credit union and take out a personal loan in order to pay off your private student loans. Obviously the goal here would be to secure a loan with a better interest rate or equivalent to what you're paying for your private loans.

LuckyLuchiano wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This vid made my day. "The hole is the least of my worries!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good info.

p.s.

Who is that in your avy

Good info.

p.s.

Who is that in your avy

Originally Posted by Hazat50

Good info.

p.s.

Who is that in your avy
lmao.... Zahia Dehar - The Cat Cave (look it up on youtube)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hazat50

Good info.

p.s.

Who is that in your avy
lmao.... Zahia Dehar - The Cat Cave (look it up on youtube)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom