Student Presents Pro-Pot Essay. Then Smokes Joint in class and is arrested.

Lol.

Stupid move by the kid. Colleges will have fun looking into that for both arrest and suspension.

That was pretty dumb of him...getting arrested for it is pretty lame though, suspension or something similar would be more appropriate.

Im all about this, big time weed smoker, but did he REALLY have to light up IN the classroom? Really?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

idiotic
regardless of whether you're in favor of legalization... lighting up in school is just dumb

exactly. what was the point? and why did the teacher let him finish the whole j?

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Coincidence...............?

Click Me

eek.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NT's own
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

small residual amount?? like what a seed?

sounds like they just wanted to arrest him for styling on the class.

Dude has big cohinas to do something like that in class, he will be a future leader of our country wait and see

i'm thinkin dude is a slacker or somethin, but he actually has a good gpa. that's ridiculous to smoke in school.

this was a straight G move... period

all of yall talking about "thats so dumb, blah blah", would u have the balls to do this? NO

so jus appreciate this kid because he did... it aint ur life, let the kid live he obviously has some grasp on things (3.7gpa)

+1 for ballsy stoner kids

Hahahah Washington would be where somethin like this takes place....
Im from Seattle and I have never heard of nor have a CLUE where Purdy, WA is..
but Im about to add this kid on FB and invite him over to burn down an L or two
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i actually know the guy through mutual friends and we've blazed a couple times, i never thought he'd do something like that...he seemed real laid back

I could see doing this in college but never in high school. High schools have cops on campus, teachers who are tools and it is an overall militant environment,where the school really takes the "in place of parents" doctrine seriously.

Even in college though, the idea is to convince prohibitionist that the dire predictions of pot smoke filling in the air of schools, churches and day carecenters will not come true.

Back
Top Bottom