Student Presents Pro-Pot Essay. Then Smokes Joint in class and is arrested.

Discuss

[h1]Student Arrested After Smoking Joint During Pro-Pot Essay At School[/h1]
Posted: 10:43 am PDT June 2, 2009

Updated: 11:23 am PDT June 2, 2009
PURDY, Wash. -- A student presentingan essay at Peninsula High School in Purdy on Tuesday morning took out a marijuana joint, lit it, and began smoking it, police said.According to Pierce Countysheriff's detective Ed Troyer, the student smoked the joint during his essay supporting the legalization of marijuana.He then finished his essay, sat down,finished smoking the joint and then ate the end after it was fully smoked. The teacher of the class contacted the school resources officer, a Pierce Countysheriff's deputy, who found a small residual amount of marijuana on the student, Troyer said. The student, a 17-year-old junior with a 3.7 grade-pointaverage, was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana by Pierce County deputies and booked into Remann Hall in Tacoma.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/19634608/detail.html

Originally Posted by sneakerhead

Discuss

[h1]Student Arrested After Smoking Joint During Pro-Pot Essay At School[/h1]
Posted: 10:43 am PDT June 2, 2009

Updated: 11:23 am PDT June 2, 2009
PURDY, Wash. -- A student presenting an essay at Peninsula High School in Purdy on Tuesday morning took out a marijuana joint, lit it, and began smoking it, police said.According to Pierce County sheriff's detective Ed Troyer, the student smoked the joint during his essay supporting the legalization of marijuana.He then finished his essay, sat down, finished smoking the joint and then ate the end after it was fully smoked. The teacher of the class contacted the school resources officer, a Pierce County sheriff's deputy, who found a small residual amount of marijuana on the student, Troyer said. The student, a 17-year-old junior with a 3.7 grade-point average, was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana by Pierce County deputies and booked into Remann Hall in Tacoma.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/19634608/detail.html

Good thing he was 17, hopefully it doesn't carry over. Dumb but good at the same time.

the teaher is a %*#$$, hes a 3.7 gpa student
indifferent.gif

this kid is a G
pimp.gif

with a GPA like that I highly doubt my parents would get mad at me in this situation
roll.gif

He ate the roach?!

Marijuana laws are so backwards, but the kid shouldn't be smoking in class.

is it really that hard to keep a 3.7 in high school?

i graduated wit a 3.8 and i used to party every damn weekend

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

this kid is a G
pimp.gif

with a GPA like that I highly doubt my parents would get mad at me in this situation
roll.gif
So wait having a high gpa negates being an idiot? Like seriously why would you smoke in a class room too much book work not enough common sense.

Can't imagine the teachers reaction. I bet he is a celebrity now at his school
pimp.gif

idiotic
regardless of whether you're in favor of legalization... lighting up in school is just dumb

Back
Top Bottom