Student Research Project about Online Sneaker Culture - Paid Survey

Hello!

I am a current senior at Northwestern University, and for my senior thesis I am researching the impact of online forums on the social identity of sneakerheads, and how they identify themselves by their membership and interactions within sneaker culture. If you could help me by filling out my survey, I would greatly appreciate it and I would love to hear about your experience!

By surveying and interviewing members of the NikeTalk.com online forum, I hope to learn three things:
1) Why people join these communities
2) How online sneaker communities affect the strength of relationships among sneakerheads
3) What is the personal impact of these online forums on sneakerheads own personal development or identity

This survey should take 15 minutes and you will be rewarded with a $5 Amazon digital gift card sent to you via direct message after you finish the survey.

To be eligible for the study, you must be:
  • A member of NikeTalk.com
  • A citizen of the United States
  • 18 years or older
  • An English speaker

At the end of this survey, there is an option to sign up for a follow-up 30 minute interview where you will be rewarded with a $15 Amazon digital gift card.

The IRB number for this study is STU00213894. If you have any questions, please reach out to me via direct message on this platform.

If you are interested in participating, please click the link below.

Thank you!

https://northwestern.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3Cs1ERVQu6mLtEW

Please provide your full account name as that will be the way in which I will contact you to send the Amazon gift card. If you do not receive the gift card in the next few days after filling out the survey, please contact me.

Back
Top Bottom