Stuff That scared you as a child??

51R4TFM1J7L._SL500.jpg
Idk why but this always used to have shook.
tired.gif

mm7_leatherface2003_photo_01_dp.jpg
frown.gif
After seing The Texas Chainsaw Massacre(2003) I couldnt go outside after darkfor a month.
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Lol, what scared you guys when you where young?

the clown from "it"
some one had posted a gif of it laughing, said that it scared me
and was qouted with the same gif..ruthless..

Spiders I watched a documentary as a child and it got me for years

I got stung as a bee sting and It was over I was scared to death of them

i was scared as hell of my bedroom window. one night i woke up and i could have sworn some dude was outside my window, i stared at the dude for like an hourbefore falling asleep. even though it was unlikely since i was on the second floor it still had me shook for a couple years. i was never scared of fake thingslike movies i was more scared of real situations like someone breaking into my house and killing me, i still kind of am
frown.gif

ET used to scare me.

Also, my aunt watched this messed up 70s or 80s horror film with some puppet monkey wreaking havoc in a hospital with a knife and killing patients and hospitalstaff. I was with her watching it for a bit. That monkey used to scare me.

Oh yeah, what was the name of that Duck with the aliens? There was a movie in the 80s with a Duck who fell in love with a woman and he was fighting aliens.That Duck used to scare me. It was just so creepy and weird.

Originally Posted by ralphsody

the clown from "it"
some one had posted a gif of it laughing, said that it scared me
and was qouted with the same gif..ruthless..
That ***%@ , and the killer clowns from outta space clown

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

ET used to scare me.

Also, my aunt watched this messed up 70s or 80s horror film with some puppet monkey wreaking havoc in a hospital with a knife and killing patients and hospital staff. I was with her watching it for a bit. That monkey used to scare me.

Oh yeah, what was the name of that Duck with the aliens? There was a movie in the 80s with a Duck who fell in love with a woman and he was fighting aliens. That Duck used to scare me. It was just so creepy and weird.
Howard the Duck?

Howard the Duck

The Head Shaking Demon in "Jacob's Ladder"

This UPN special in like 98 about this kid and his family that was abducted by aliens...I twelve sleeping in my parents room for 2 months because of theending.

The demons in that movie with Patrick Swayze "Ghost"

This other UPN movie for 98 called "The Haunted".... when the demon walked through the living room
frown.gif

ET used to scare me.

Also, my aunt watched this messed up 70s or 80s horror film with some puppet monkey wreaking havoc in a hospital with a knife and killing patients and hospital staff. I was with her watching it for a bit. That monkey used to scare me.

Oh yeah, what was the name of that Duck with the aliens? There was a movie in the 80s with a Duck who fell in love with a woman and he was fighting aliens. That Duck used to scare me. It was just so creepy and weird.

evil_monkey.jpg

Originally Posted by Petey Wheatstraw

Howard the Duck?
Yessss...That was it. I found a pic of that little monster of a gremlin.

howardduck5.jpg

Doesn't he just look creepy as hell? Ewwwww.

I am going to have nightmares tonight.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

mm2_chucky_photo_02_dp.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

MF'er had me scared to flush the toilet at night @ my grandmothers house.
i was scared to turn the corner at home in fear that he'd be waiting at the other side
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Petey Wheatstraw

Howard the Duck?
Yessss...That was it. I found a pic of that little monster of a gremlin.

howardduck5.jpg

Doesn't he just look creepy as hell? Ewwwww.

I am going to have nightmares tonight.
frown.gif
Word dude does look mad creepy
laugh.gif

Ole human duck lookin dude

Back
Top Bottom