Stuff they don't want you to know...

here's where it gets crazy....
laugh.gif
 narrator's voice - i dont know whether to be shook or to laugh 

Originally Posted by Wr

You should probably re read what i wrote instead crossing thru everything like you always do.

What the blue hand is covering is going the opposite direction if it is a hand?We've already made it clear there is no defined direction for a symbol other than the direction relative the each piece. 
But it's clearly not a hand.Clearly it is 
It's Just a hand because that's what the person[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] EXPERT[/font] who doctored explained the image wanted it to be saw it as. Agreed.
that bird over the rising sun is a crack. wow, that's the definition of reaching.

. I really don't think you are gonna get what i'm saying judging by how long it is taking you to properly see what im saying in a picture. You're saying you see spaceships and helicopters. Of course I'm not going to see what you are saying. I use facts and references before I make conclusions

2ajownp.jpg

I'm still perplexed by this contradiction:

I am not a religious person at all my friend and I do not believe in a belief system or faith at all. "[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm christian but I don't equate the title to affiliation with the church."[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

Why did you change your stance?

Originally Posted by Wr

You should probably re read what i wrote instead crossing thru everything like you always do.

What the blue hand is covering is going the opposite direction if it is a hand?We've already made it clear there is no defined direction for a symbol other than the direction relative the each piece. 
It's Just a hand because that's what the person[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] EXPERT[/font] who doctored explained the image wanted it to be saw it as. Agreed.
that bird over the rising sun is a crack. wow, that's the definition of reaching.

. I really don't think you are gonna get what i'm saying judging by how long it is taking you to properly see what im saying in a picture. You're saying you see spaceships and helicopters. Of course I'm not going to see what you are saying. I use facts and references before I make conclusions

2ajownp.jpg

I am not a religious person at all my friend and I do not believe in a belief system or faith at all. "[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm christian but I don't equate the title to affiliation with the church."[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by Wr

30t6p3b.gif
 relax

. I really don't think you are gonna get what i'm saying judging by how long it is taking you to properly see what im saying in a picture. You're saying you see spaceships and helicopters. Of course I'm not going to see what you are saying. I use facts and references before I make conclusions No. You are using someone elses speculation and passing it off as fact because you have faith in their credentials.

2ajownp.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

I never changed my stance. I just don't equate the true definition of being a christian(which is a title) as affiliation with an institution governed by men. You seem like if there something you don't understand yourself it's wrong. Relax and chill with all your name calling. I'm not reaching as much as you are reaching around to shake the junk of whoever you got this information from. I don't care if it's an "official egyptologist" because majority of what they are saying is wrong, based on modern speculation, and has to follow a strict plan in order for them to continue getting funding from universities and endowments for research. Egyptology is very much a field full of crooks and liars. Why do you think the minister of egyptian antiquities Zahi Hawas-(guy from nat geo documentaries)  is in jail right now? For being a crook,falsifying information about antiques, staging fake excavations, accepting bribes and sexual favors to allow groups to go on digs and other corrupt activities. 
You can argue that's a hand all you please. I do not agree. It's too big in context of the other figures to be a hand.  If that is clearly a thumb going to the right, then how do you explain the line at the same level going to the left? They never carved gaps between thumb and rest of hand. There is not even a curve at the bottom side of the hand to denote the wrist. It's just a straight line across. 

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by Wr

30t6p3b.gif
 relax

. I really don't think you are gonna get what i'm saying judging by how long it is taking you to properly see what im saying in a picture. You're saying you see spaceships and helicopters. Of course I'm not going to see what you are saying. I use facts and references before I make conclusions No. You are using someone elses speculation and passing it off as fact because you have faith in their credentials.

2ajownp.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

I never changed my stance. I just don't equate the true definition of being a christian(which is a title) as affiliation with an institution governed by men. You seem like if there something you don't understand yourself it's wrong. Relax and chill with all your name calling. I'm not reaching as much as you are reaching around to shake the junk of whoever you got this information from. I don't care if it's an "official egyptologist" because majority of what they are saying is wrong, based on modern speculation, and has to follow a strict plan in order for them to continue getting funding from universities and endowments for research. Egyptology is very much a field full of crooks and liars. Why do you think the minister of egyptian antiquities Zahi Hawas-(guy from nat geo documentaries)  is in jail right now? For being a crook,falsifying information about antiques, staging fake excavations, accepting bribes and sexual favors to allow groups to go on digs and other corrupt activities. 
You can argue that's a hand all you please. I do not agree. It's too big in context of the other figures to be a hand.  If that is clearly a thumb going to the right, then how do you explain the line at the same level going to the left? They never carved gaps between thumb and rest of hand. There is not even a curve at the bottom side of the hand to denote the wrist. It's just a straight line across. 

You mean stuff thats been in libraries for years but havent been discovered by this generation until posted by youtube?

You mean stuff thats been in libraries for years but havent been discovered by this generation until posted by youtube?

Originally Posted by cartune

basically, some dudes dont have time for libraries.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

people don't read man, unfortunately people resort to visual learning so we have to resort to youtubes and other videos to educate

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

people don't read man, unfortunately people resort to visual learning so we have to resort to youtubes and other videos to educate

Back
Top Bottom