Stunnin Style shoe boutique College Park MD..Now repairing and customizing shoes starting at $30!!!

Why wouldn't folks who have actually dealt with this kid let people know that this is what they're in for if they opt to take their sneakers to him?

You're supposed to do that so the next man doesn't walk into the same ********.

That's an unspoken ethical code of the "old washed up heads" from the urea....................................

Ain't no code with the kids no more, and most of the old heads have converted/conformed to the foolishness...

Last edited:
That's an unspoken ethical code of the "old washed up heads" from the urea....................................

Ain't no code with the kids no more, and most of the old heads have converted/conformed to the foolishness...

Church.

There is a reason this forum is a ghost town these days.

The Departed.

the same ol' forum.
nthat.gif

Forgot bout this thread till i decided to check it out today and just wow...

Been texting with dude for the past 2 months to get my shoes back but he never shows up or responds with some excuse. To this day hes just not cooperating, hasnt wrote back to my text. Hell idk if he even has my shoes anymore....Mannnnn 3 pairs of my cherished shoes just gone, guess i just gotta take the L.

And no i aint bout that life, honestly im not gona ruin my life over shoes. I do believe in karma, maybe now or later itll get him...but when it does i hope dude loses big time.

SMH!

Forgot bout this thread till i decided to check it out today and just wow...

Been texting with dude for the past 2 months to get my shoes back but he never shows up or responds with some excuse. To this day hes just not cooperating, hasnt wrote back to my text. Hell idk if he even has my shoes anymore....Mannnnn 3 pairs of my cherished shoes just gone, guess i just gotta take the L.

And no i aint bout that life, honestly im not gona ruin my life over shoes. I do believe in karma, maybe now or later itll get him...but when it does i hope dude loses big time.

SMH!

You have his number but only text him? :smh:

Call every morning and wish him a great start to his day. Do this long enough and you will take that L and turn it into a W.

Respect the Jux cuz the ones on here crying got GOT.
Either you can keep it moving and take it as an L and go on with your life or you can man up, get the black mask and gloves and run up on him and take your ish back. I mean we talkin about a dude who lives in the same area code and y'all sitting here ranting on a forum about it instead of doing something about it.

Yeah, the game is messed up because y'all letting the game screw you

This is the dumbest **** I've era in a long time. They're ******g shoes. The **** someone going to get locked up for?

****** in my area have to do better. Cats out here scamming each other, doing stupid **** over shoes, fake hustlers, liars, idiots...

You have his number but only text him?
mean.gif

Call every morning and wish him a great start to his day. Do this long enough and you will take that L and turn it into a W.
Or he will change his number and you will loose all contact with the guy.  Decided to come check out the forum and found this thread.  Don't know if this is the guy but did a quick search on FB and found this guy:

https://www.facebook.com/HugoHaze?fref=browse_search

Let me add a thank you though.  The fact that ppl are looking out is appreciated.

Not a problem it could have been me. I don't want to say we are to trusting in the Sneaker community but you don't expect someone to do some wack **** like that.

For those who still need their shoes/cash or whatever back.

Oh and last time I checked, he was whipping this

Last edited:
For those who still need their shoes/cash or whatever back.

Oh and last time I checked, he was whipping this

I don't know if that's his whip...cuz when he dropped off my kickz he came thru in a gold 05 body accord... IDK...I mean IG is also a grandstand for frontin'...

How recent did he drop off your kicks?
And well that was his whip back when his shop was open. It would always be right there in the front. Caught him at chipotle one time and that whip was there and also saw him on route one, like twice, driving it.

Last edited:
Not tryna call you out, brethren...it prolly was around first week of July...ninja used peoples kicks for a downpayment...

Hmmmm....
And the plot thickens!!!!

Well if anything, you gave me another car to look out for. Any other description on the accord you saw?

Na Thats his car^^ but something went wrong with it and he wouldnt pay the shop cause dude was saying it should be under warranty so i dont think he got it back.? Anyways im missing my 3 precious pairs :frown:

**** it heres his number that i have +1 (301) 213-2394

Back
Top Bottom