Stunnin Style shoe boutique College Park MD..Now repairing and customizing shoes starting at $30!!!

Man...so this is confirmed...I been tryna contact him...he has a few of my sneakers too... held out on saying something on here until I tried again today....
I got 2 options on how imma handle this....
1.File a police report
2. Go find where he lives... or go by his job if he still working there at nights...

wow im speechless....he deserves time....its crazy at the extent people will go to take something people worked hard for

Last edited:
wow im speechless....he deserves time....its crazy at the extent people will go to take something people worked hard for

Lol why would i steal shoes. Moving to silver spring in august to new location. Everyone has been replied to thru text and message. And for the kid with pearls the guy who fixes my shoes has them waiting for you. Text me so i give u his #.

And i had a lease for every 6 month. For june they raise the rent so thats why im moving. Lol why the heck would i steal all these shoes lol

Hugo - why did you close the social media pages tho?
Seems like its a bad look when the store closes and the media pages are gone.
Hopefully, you can resolve the situation with your customers.

dyoon11786 - we get the point. no need to post it over and over and over.

Anyone who follows me on Instragram already knows my situation, or can follow me and look at past pics to see I basically had to threaten this kat, SERIOUSLY...

I basically had them folks ready to mop him up for carrying me, with NTer "jluvinjs" paying mediator and a "Please Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em" role...

But "jluvinjs" basically saved his tail and took over the situation and got my shoes back and did all he could to avoid me going H.A.M.

At that point, I knew the game has totally changed. And this was my last time dealing with a "kid" in this hobby, even if on NT for an extended period of time. And I basically stop posting on here because, at the end of the day, fraud (or fraud-like transactions) seems to be the norm now. I don't condone such. Everybody talk the talk, but who walk it... CONSISTENTLY?

To others still having issues, remember, Karma is a mutha... But I'm a street dude at the end of the day, Karma takes too long on its own for me.................

And FYI -- The '02 VIIs he glued for me came right back apart after one wear. "Glue Game Proper" alright. :lol:

#bamma

Last edited:
Obviously this guy is a fraud and the bottom of the barrel filth...dude makes deals and walks with your merchandise...
He was supposed to meet up with me this week...I know he may be reading this...
Police Report has been filed
Also come to find out the Landlord of the place he was leasing is looking for him too...He skipped out on rent...not the whole blues about the rent being raised...the leases are for 12months not 6 months...at the whole in the wall you had...I had a long talk with them...

Take heed, Victor...ALL your information has been obtained via your landlord...not nice to jerk people that have your whereabouts...

Last edited:
for the media deletion is because im changing the name. people have been inboxed. just now.

Anyone who follows me on Instragram already knows my situation, or can follow me and look at past pics to see I basically had to threaten this kat, SERIOUSLY...

I basically had them folks ready to mop him up for carrying me, with NTer "jluvinjs" paying mediator and a "Please Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em" role...

But "jluvinjs" basically saved his tail and took over the situation and got my shoes back and did all he could to avoid me going H.A.M.

At that point, I knew the game has totally changed. And this was my last time dealing with a "kid" in this hobby, even if on NT for an extended period of time. And I basically stop posting on here because, at the end of the day, fraud (or fraud-like transactions) seems to be the norm now. I don't condone such. Everybody talk the talk, but who walk it... CONSISTENTLY?

To others still having issues, remember, Karma is a mutha... But I'm a street dude at the end of the day, Karma takes too long on its own for me.................

And FYI -- The '02 VIIs he glued for me came right back apart after one wear. "Glue Game Proper" alright. :lol:

#bamma

Dammit Man. Main reason I never got too deep with the young ones or "the game." Stopped schukin' and jivin' back in 2004-05 down in Richmond.

Hugo - why did you close the social media pages tho?
Seems like its a bad look when the store closes and the media pages are gone.
Hopefully, you can resolve the situation with your customers.

dyoon11786 - we get the point. no need to post it over and over and over.

Turrible. Just turrible....this is why NT is what it is and has a hard time doing anything more than this.

SMFH. This how bammas doing business??

Key Word....Bammas. Gives this Forum and anyone from this area a bad name/rep. :smh:

I wasn't suggesting he'd be banned, just asking whether he had been. Obviously he is still active on the site. The thread tittle has changed and now changed back.

I wasn't suggesting he'd be banned, just asking whether he had been. Obviously he is still active on the site. The thread tittle has changed and now changed back.

hmmm your statement asked for him to be banned. its pretty obvious especially since he had posted in here a couple of days before you started talking bans. lurkers don't post, remember?

the title changed back because I changed it back along with the 1st post. this was to be sure that a google search for his services would still show this thread for people that have issues with him.

hmmm your statement asked for him to be banned. its pretty obvious especially since he had posted in here a couple of days before you started talking bans. lurkers don't post, remember?

the title changed back because I changed it back along with the 1st post. this was to be sure that a google search for his services would still show this thread for people that have issues with him.

I see.

So I read a couple of pages back, but did this guy get away with people's deadstock shoes or shoes that were already worn and waiting to be restored?

Regardless, if he opens back up i'm not doing business with Hugo.

Went into the store last summer, real nice guy, traded him for a pair of Chicago X's.

Contacted him in April about buying some copper foams that he was selling for $140. Was at school at the time so paid him via paypal. Said he would ship that day April 22nd.

Contacted him on the 26th if he had shipped. Said "I ship kicks every Saturday." I said ok.

May 1st asked him if he shipped, no response. May 2nd asked again, said he shipped USPS and he hasn't been at the shop. Said he forgot to put tracking.

May 6th Said his "employer didn't put tape over the sticky with my address so it got sent back to him."

No responses from May 7th to the 13th. Got back to Hyattsville on the 13th and told him I can either come and get my shoes or get my money back. Said he'd drop the shoes off at my house. Nothing. Got my money back.

Back
Top Bottom