Stunnin Style shoe boutique College Park MD..Now repairing and customizing shoes starting at $30!!!

man im still trying to get my shoes back from him. if anybody knows how to get into contact with him please send me a pm

I find it highly ironic this is the same person that said this:

im usually never home..and im 22..i own a shoe boutique, i buy and sell cars, i dj, and bout to start another company soon with maintenance oh and a promotion company as well...oh and how i got to this point this quick?nope it wasnt help from anyone. it wasnt loans...it was from me doing the complete opposite from what you doing..and thats called being lazy..

Don't even buy shoes like that no more, but I'm glad I never did business with cuz. Damn shame people out here stealing shoes.

I miss the old DMV forum......
You never know you are apart of an "era" until the "era" is actually gone. But I will go throwback to address this:

Originally Posted by Hugo View Post

im usually never home..and im 22..i own a shoe boutique, i buy and sell cars, i dj, and bout to start another company soon with maintenance oh and a promotion company as well...oh and how i got to this point this quick?nope it wasnt help from anyone. it wasnt loans...it was from me doing the complete opposite from what you doing..and thats called being lazy..

The real IRONY in this statement is... And yes, shots are about to be fired...

Those here -- YOUNG and OLD -- who now ONLY use this forum to brag, boast, or show what they doing to capitalize for themselves... Are the same ones accused, taken to court of public opinion, and proven GUILTY with indisputable evidence of fraud and robbing folks in this community they attempt to capitalize off of.

Some have been force to change their screen name and attempt to reinvent themselves -- as if time will delete the fraudulent past... Others (as mod "bigj505" already addressed in this thread) are simply staying alive to not being taken off the total hook easily by a ban and deletion.

And if you REALLY go "inspector gadget" and hire someone to see how these people are REALLY doing in reality, another theme remains the same with the folks I'm referring to -- They not doing as "great" as they advertise. Debt, owning folks, fraud, stories they tell never completely lining up, etc., etc., etc., etc.

The game, and the people in it, have changed. ADAPT ACCORDINGLY.

Thankfully for me, I'm a good judge of character. And them same folks who were in my sig at the "Yuku NT" as my crew for 10+ years, are still people of high character in and out this hobby and take accountability seriously.

And they don't have to post and boast here to prove it.

"Say Hello....................................................."

Last edited:
Respect the Jux cuz the ones on here crying got GOT.

Either you can keep it moving and take it as an L and go on with your life or you can man up, get the black mask and gloves and run up on him and take your ish back. I mean we talkin about a dude who lives in the same area code and y'all sitting here ranting on a forum about it instead of doing something about it.

Yeah, the game is messed up because y'all letting the game screw you

Last edited:
Respect the Jux cuz the ones on here crying got GOT.
Either you can keep it moving and take it as an L and go on with your life or you can man up, get the black mask and gloves and run up on him and take your ish back. I mean we talkin about a dude who lives in the same area code and y'all sitting here ranting on a forum about it instead of doing something about it.

Yeah, the game is messed up because y'all letting the game screw you

Ninja u talking stupid as hell...If we knew where dude lived we would have been ran up on him...well me personally. I'm not from even out here..I work down here but I'm from Jersey.
You sound just like any other keyboard warrior...man up and do so and so... gthoh...put the rap music down youngin...

BTW...all I got my sneakers about 3 weeks just to keep ya'll updated...he didn't do the restore work..he just reglued em...
My honest opinion don't ever do business with him...stay away from anything he is attached too and his self made rant posted by someone...ninjaz just got delusions of grandeur
Like DreamTeamUSA...delusions of being his favorite rapper....

Ninja u talking stupid as hell...If we knew where dude lived we would have been ran up on him...well me personally. I'm not from even out here..I work down here but I'm from Jersey.
You sound just like any other keyboard warrior...man up and do so and so... gthoh...put the rap music down youngin...

BTW...all I got my sneakers about 3 weeks just to keep ya'll updated...he didn't do the restore work..he just reglued em...
My honest opinion don't ever do business with him...stay away from anything he is attached too and his self made rant posted by someone...ninjaz just got delusions of grandeur
Like DreamTeamUSA...delusions of being his favorite rapper....
I'm talking stupid? I don't know bout you, but when people messing around with my hard earned money then I will come after you and your family. Talking bout you don't know where he lives, so you couldn't run up on him? LOL. Gimme a ******g break.  How the **** in this day and age can you not find out where someone lives with all the resources available (i.e. internet, criminal records, background checks, people, neighbors etc). All that is just a lame excuse cuz you too scared to take back what's yours. That's what's wrong with a lot of these sneakerheads today....they soft as "doctor's cotton." At the end of the day you mess around with my money, then I will get on some "Taken" ****....."I will find you and I will kill you."  

Lastly, I fail to see how rappers or rap music have any connection to what I said. I don't even listen to rap no more....Raps been soft, since Jay fell off. Most of these skinny jean wearing, 90 lbs with a soaking wet parka, never hit a gym in their life rappers is cornballs to me (kinda remind me of 99% of sneakerheads today) So please don't blame this on the music like some Columbine High critic. 
This Bama said respect the jux... Smh and lol at the same damn time...
Truth hurts...but I always tell the truth, even when I lie. 

And what's the truth Cleo? "Tell me now" lls

I ain't "get got"

I have never nor will I ever do business w/ that Bama or any Bama.

I respect a "hustle" not a "jux"

I simply smh because I can't respect that, and I lol because you said jux. I'm born and raised in D.C. , we dont use that term, that's a down south term.

Thou shalt not steal, Is one of the Commandments.

If it did happen to me, and that's a big "if" trust you me I would've got my ish back and more. No need for face mask and gloves.... Bold face. But that's just me.

Lastly not everyone goes hard slim.

I'm only responding to this because a crapload of people have forwarded this "truth" to me...

[COLOR=#red]DreamTeamUSA[/COLOR], in the words of Ghostface, you sound like a "smart, dumb N' PAW!"
:smh:

Calling folks into sneakers "soft" is jive disrespectful -- but that's expected from a "Keyboard warrior" (great term BTW [COLOR=#red]GreenMachine[/COLOR]). Who the hell needs a mask and gloves? Who the hell wanna CATCH a charge, and have their situation completely reversed on them to make this FRAUD [COLOR=#red]Hugo [/COLOR] call the authorities and clearly prove he's now the actual victim? In the words of Katt Williams, "Don't worry... I'll wait...................................................."

My last post was long enough, but ANOTHER characteristic of the "types" I described in my previous post -- They "sweet talk" people in this hobby and use "carrot and stick" business to keep people they owe off they backs and going H.A.M. So anytime you contact them, its a new story, or a new promise, or its someone else's fault, or new deadline they give. The owed party, even when getting screwed, just stay patient with the hope things will just work itself out, and will eventually speak out after MONTHS of slow or no progress.

The expectation is people will keep their word and do the right thing. What's wrong with that?

Sneaker transactions -- like any other business transaction -- is simply one peaceful party holding their end of the obligation, who only wants the other party to uphold their end of the obligation to the terms agreed to. That's it. Why with sneakers, people are expected to act like "Big Red" off 'Five Heartbeats' on one end, and "Saint Louis" off 'The Player's Club' on the other end?

Did I threaten dude? Ahhhhhh..... Let's just say he got that [COLOR=#red]LAST [/COLOR]warning from me via personal direct conversation. Was I PERSONALLY gonna step to him? Hell no. He had my OG Black Duncans (which I cherish), however, I got a wife, kid, two homes, two careers, and three salaries that I cherish more -- which is more reason "[COLOR=#red]jluvinjs[/COLOR]" intervened and played mediator.

BUT, doing my investigation, IF it got to the point that my folks had NO CHOICE but to run up on this [COLOR=#red]Hugo [/COLOR]character, he owed SO many people, he wouldn't have known exactly who ran up on him for whatever reason. THAT'S how many people he owes or has done dirty. And it wouldn't have been no damn mask and gloves -- that sounds so good online but get the hell outta here. :lol: Bottom line. But he got my final warning clearly, and he ain't **** with me. Dude ain't thoro for real, and he made it clear to me he ain't want them issues.

But that's ME and how I handled it, given my background and crews in the city I got. I'm from Uptown. I have a legacy in the streets of D.C., that was established before most here were even BORN. But that's not the expectation of 99% of other dudes in this hobby who are put in the position I was put in.

I'm talking stupid? I don't know bout you, but when people messing around with my hard earned money then I will come after you and your family. Talking bout you don't know where he lives, so you couldn't run up on him? LOL. Gimme a ******g break.  How the **** in this day and age can you not find out where someone lives with all the resources available (i.e. internet, criminal records, background checks, people, neighbors etc). All that is just a lame excuse cuz you too scared to take back what's yours. That's what's wrong with a lot of these sneakerheads today....they soft as "doctor's cotton." At the end of the day you mess around with my money, then I will get on some "Taken" ****....."I will find you and I will kill you."  

This the last time I'll respond but you are funny to me. Bruh people like you talk bout all they will do...all the details and all the truth is you wont do any of that... u need to chill with all the internet bravado...I can see u come from this callous and numb generation quick to kill. HOWEVER I didnt get juxed...learn the meaning first-- jux means someone ran up on me and took my stuff...that was not the scenario we made a bilateral business agreement...and he conned us. Jux is robbing by force...learn about it

Raps been soft since Jay fell off, this here proves my point...Jay was never hard rapper...thats ur definition of hard..listen to a lil styles p. and tell me if anything is soft bout him...they made ur boy Jay apologize...moving on everything u say sounds like something from a rhyme...u prolly are wanna be rapper living in your mothers basement...
Sneakerheads being soft...possibly...but im far from soft...my mom would whoop my behind to this day if she raised a soft 6'2 competitive heavy weight bodybuilder... people from my area know me and they know its better to grab a gun then shoot the fade with me...but im not even about that nonsense im not tryna end up on no ones front page over some new age sneakerhead nonsense...the dude that took from us is a soft lil 5'5 guy with a fragile handshake...Im grown..im married and have 2 lil girls... I guarantee your time in the gym doesnt produce the same results as mine....you wanna find out a lil more bout me, young scrap? PM Me...ill direct you to my iG and u can see if im a soft lil boy...

Lastly, I fail to see how rappers or rap music have any connection to what I said. I don't even listen to rap no more....Raps been soft, since Jay fell off. Most of these skinny jean wearing, 90 lbs with a soaking wet parka, never hit a gym in their life rappers is cornballs to me (kinda remind me of 99% of sneakerheads today) So please don't blame this on the music like some Columbine High critic. 

Truth hurts...but I always tell the truth, even when I lie. 

Another rhyme..u come straight out of a comic book^^^

This the last time I'll respond but you are funny to me. Bruh people like you talk bout all they will do...all the details and all the truth is you wont do any of that... u need to chill with all the internet bravado...I can see u come from this callous and numb generation quick to kill. HOWEVER I didnt get juxed...learn the meaning first-- jux means someone ran up on me and took my stuff...that was not the scenario we made a bilateral business agreement...and he conned us. Jux is robbing by force...learn about it

Raps been soft since Jay fell off, this here proves my point...Jay was never hard rapper...thats ur definition of hard..listen to a lil styles p. and tell me if anything is soft bout him...they made ur boy Jay apologize...moving on everything u say sounds like something from a rhyme...u prolly are wanna be rapper living in your mothers basement...
Sneakerheads being soft...possibly...but im far from soft...my mom would whoop my behind to this day if she raised a soft 6'2 competitive heavy weight bodybuilder... people from my area know me and they know its better to grab a gun then shoot the fade with me...but im not even about that nonsense im not tryna end up on no ones front page over some new age sneakerhead nonsense...the dude that took from us is a soft lil 5'5 guy with a fragile handshake...Im grown..im married and have 2 lil girls... I guarantee your time in the gym doesnt produce the same results as mine....you wanna find out a lil more bout me, young scrap? PM Me...ill direct you to my iG and u can see if im a soft a lil boy

Bottom line...my words must mean something because my sneakers came back

Last edited:
^^

So basically what you're trying to tell me is you got GOT by a 5'5" lil' boy with female hands....LOL....don't get your feelings hurt family man. LMAO@ lames who write entire novels to respond to my TRUTHFUL posts. What you mad at me for? And did this Karamo ************ really ask me to PM him to get a look at his IG??? Wow. Look here Carl Winslow, go raise your lil' girls and get off NT. You too old for this game. Go put on some Sperrys or something

Last edited:

"Keyboard Warrior" :lol: :rofl:

Give an average Joe Blow a keyboard and free Wi-Fi and he is Tony Montana or Frank Lucas.

"Don't be the next contestant......."

Mr. Keyboard Warrior,

It's obvious you not THAT educated either, and your reading comprehension isn't where it should be.

How did I "get GOT" when I got my items back? I noticed a trend within a week, and I acted BEFORE too much time passed.

If you gonna use the terms, know what they actually mean and use them in their proper context.

In THIS forum, you make statements, real N' gonna respond thoroughly. No one is attacking you.
If you got the balls to say what you initially said, have the balls to come correct when you get addressed. I been here champ, you NOT on my level.

By your responses, you are better suited for ISS and Twitter. Typical.

Go to the back pages of this forum and see how we used to get down... This WAS the realest and most read forum at one point... Although our demographic (in comparison to "shoe population" of Cali, NY, etc.) is like a 8th of those regions.

And you can always holla at me via inbox and get my direct info if you really wanna go one-on-one as opposed to this public display of fake'ism you bantering. But, typical, stay behind that smart phone/keyboard and keep acting/talking like you WISH you could out there in reality.

I see why this forum has gone down the tubes. He got bammas like this "Dream Team" poisoning in it...
Wait...hold the **** up...nobody was even addressing your old ***. Response was to that other old head. So fall back. You a nobody in real life. A clown. Somebody who thinks he relevant cuz you some OG Godfather on NT but nothing but a washed up grandfather in real life. Trust me playboy, you don't wanna see me or approach me in real life cuz I'd give ya old *** a heart attack. So instead of sitting here e-thugging at the wrong person go fulfill your so called legacy in the streets of DC. I'm done going back and forth with you old heads, Y'all should've gave up the sneaker game when you was in your teens but you still living tryna live out your high school days cuz you irrelevant now. 

Last edited:
[Edit]
Never mind.

I see why this forum has gone down the tubes.........

Ditto
Btw...im 29
Ur response is irrelevant to anything i said...u just threw a few insults...typical defense mechanism by someone insecure about their sexuality...just come out already...no need to be a tough guy for us with all your tough rap rhymes and internet bravado...ski mask blue steel and things...there is help...no need to act out on here for us....the more u talk the more u expose yourself...
Im done beating this dead horse
Go act tough for the girls, not the boys....

Last edited:
You didn't HAVE to be directly addressing me champ. Obviously you didn't respond to me directly, but I took your "write novels" statement as a b'made way to passive address me. Unlike you, I CAN READ between the line. That's what YOUR TYPE do... I ADDRESS passive-aggressiveness DIRECTLY.

Addressing "GreenMachine" as you did, meant you were addressing me as well. We all in the same gang.

But I typed that, and edited it within like 2 minutes, cause I was like hell with it, this forum is what it is now...
So for you to have quoted it sooooooooooooo fast, let's just say like Common said to Cube...

You can't even fake it good on the net...

Bamma.

Last edited:
THIS is classic "OLD DMV forum" right chea.

Thanks for the laugh. They are far and between in here these days, and it used to be the norm...

:rofl:

:smokin You already know what it is.

CJ. VCU. A lot of the "old washed up heads" used to have friendly roasts on each other when this was a lively section of NT.

I've got memories...and that will suffice.

Appreciate all the discussion, sharing, insight, etc. that used to be commonplace.

:rofl: :rofl: Cats are really on here tryna defend bad business with half *** street corner logic (which is a TURRIBLE combination).

:lol: Money conducted bad business in a BRICK & MORTAR spot...so no... not a SOUL on here was jux'd.

Why wouldn't folks who have actually dealt with this kid let people know that this is what they're in for if they opt to take their sneakers to him?

You're supposed to do that so the next man doesn't walk into the same ********.

Back
Top Bottom