Stupid fees at my door!!!

Hey NT, sorry to fume bout this, but today when i got that postal slip note at my door saying that they tried to deliver my fire red III's, THEY CHARGED ME $23.50! that fee is unavoidable too cuz when i have 2 go the post office to pick them up, ill have to pay that fee!!! and the guy used USPS and marked as a gift! can anyone explain this? thanks!
F/S/T: DS XVIII lows black/chrome 12.5 w/ OG box and towel, PM me and shoot an offer if interested!

Doesn't matter if it's marked as a gift, if there was a price listed you'll still have to pay the 30 whatever % tax, and if there's no price listed, they guess the retail cost.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Kingstons Finest

oh realy? cuz for my bred XIII i didnt have to pay a fee, and im pretty sure the seller put the actual cost of it down...
F/S/T: DS XVIII lows black/chrome 12.5 w/ OG box and towel, PM me and shoot an offer if interested!

dog, i just paid $23 on some $45 classics marked as gift. I was dumbfounded since i've gotten hawaiis and nash's for FREE!
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

It's hit and miss, really nothing you can do about it.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
CH-CH-CHEAAAAAAAAAAAA !

if they make u go pick up the parcel at the post office. there's no way u can avoid those charges.
and yes, UPS is the worst when it comes to taxes. that is way i m tryin to pass on the word to all my friends to never use UPS period. but USPS is random at charging taxes. so can't really say they will not tax u each time. its just luck.
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

This is the Canadian Border & Security Agency @ work here gentlemen - trying to even out the economic playing field for Canada - think about it - if everyone could buy their kicks from the US for cheaper than Canadian retail store prices all the time who is going to support our economy? ( :tongue:
tongue.gif
)

You got bit by Canada Customs - booooo.

Last time I got a NDS used pair of Navigation AM90s from a UK seller on ebay & when I got them through Canada Post they hit me up for $70+ CDN for duties & excise tax. It still stings.

Btw the shoes were won for $60 USD. :frown:
frown.gif

Do you get charged more customs/duties if the country is farther? e.g. would you get charged more for something from Japan than the US or is it all the same?

probably,

All i know is, i would never buy ANYTHING from overseas...customs is just way too money hungry for me to do that.
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
sb classics

UPS is BS.....i got bit for 50 on some broker fee even tho the pkg was marked as a gift and under 100...I wanted to slap that stupid driver....but was still cheaper then buying the shoes in CAN unfortunately......

u gotta tell them to mark as gift and $10 with UPS.

the brokerage fees don't kick in till you hit $20 i think.
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
sb classics

^^^ wow great info thanks a lot, from now on im asking sellers to mark $40 hahah as the value!
TEAM NO FUGAZI
"We keep legit check in check"​

I just received 3 pairs of shoes this week in 2 packages...I paid $65 for the single pair because seller declared it as 150 >:
mad.gif
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

^I like much of you HATE UPS, due to the crazy brokerage fees.

BUT, I have gotten packages from UPS, with NO.. I repeat NO charges what so ever upon delivery. I'm dumbfounded. I don't know how their service works anymore.

WANTED>>> Pushead Dunk 7-7.5

SELLING>>>
Dinosaur JR / DINO Dunks 11.5. Please PM

^^^^I've never gotten fees through UPS cuz i get the person sending to mark package as $10 and gift.

If your package is like over $15 you will get charged if you send via UPS.

If you're receiving it via USPS or reg mail or whatever you gotta keep it under $60 and mark as gift.

they're CROOKS!
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
sb classics

i've had to go to the post office before to pick up my bred XIII's and they didnt charge me anything...
TEAM NO FUGAZI

I never pay charges if it's shipped USPS once in a blue moon I may get charged because the seller didn't listen to my instructions to mark it as a $25 gift.

UPS though...... :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Quote:
ups is THE worst though...the drivers don't carry change so if you're paying a $30 fee and you give them a $40, too bad.

atta boi ^^^, but yeah i had to go pick up my shoes at the post office before which were marked as gifts but the value was like $100 via USPS and no charge... itz so strange... grrr a seller just sent out 3 pairs to me and accidnetly marked the value down as 400... im praying i dont get booked...
TEAM NO FUGAZI

always tell the seller to mark is as $25 gift if sending 1 pair. If your seller is sending 2 pairs..mark it as $50 gift and send it USPS always. Anything over $60 value will be taxable.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FS/FT: Barf SB (11.5), Hunter SB (11), Jpack SB (11), UNDFT Dunk Hi (10.5), Military IV's (10.5), Infrared VI's (11), De La High (10.5), Sea Crystal SB (11.5 & 10.5)

PM or email me @ yomzn188@hotmail.com

just got a package today through UPS, value was $20 eventhough i told the seller $10, anyways, no fees.
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
sb classics

Back
Top Bottom