Stupid "Save The Environment" Propaganda

Originally Posted by reigndrop

no at nobody seeing the sarcasm in this haha

laugh.gif
 @ you not knowing the Op's female tendencies.

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Originally Posted by reigndrop

no at nobody seeing the sarcasm in this haha

laugh.gif
 @ you not knowing the Op's female tendencies.
lol i'm well aware.  it's okay, i think we can both agree were not into fat girls.

The people that are environmentalist are the same capitalistic folks who you side with politically. So, I wouldn't be complaining if I were you. You support them anyways.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by proper english

my HS biology teacher (of all people) once told me: "these environmentalist hippies are some of the most ignorant people alive to think that us humans are actually capable of destroying the earth.."
laugh.gif
grin.gif

The funniest and saddest quote in one. Someone revoke that guys teaching license,

we humans have been on earth for less than a million years (200,000 years), civilization for even less than that.. and we really think we run this place? just think about that.. green house theory anyone? 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

if anything, the earth will destroy us. 

my HS biology teacher (of all people) once told me: "these environmentalist hippies are some of the most ignorant people alive to think that us humans are actually capable of destroying the earth.."
laugh.gif
grin.gif

The funniest and saddest quote in one. Someone revoke that guys teaching license,

we humans have been on earth for less than a million years (200,000 years), civilization for even less than that.. and we really think we run this place? just think about that.. green house theory anyone? 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

look at all the stuff that we as humans do, we've disrupt natural ecosystems, caused animals and rain forests to die out, we are affecting this world on a large scale

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

What about our awesomely cool nuclear warheads we humans have amassed?
Put them all together, we can blow this rock to smithereens
pimp.gif
It's like we have our head pressed on Mother Nature's head with a gun to our temple, one shot, two kills.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Poland Spring at my firm and istead have this box crap water!

pimp.gif

F water bottles kid.

-The Juice
Could be worse.. it could be in those plastic pouches they put the milk in when I was in Kindergarten. Try to put a straw in it wrong and the milk gets all over your desk.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

No but really, this ''save the planet, free the polar bears, the ice caps are melting, global warming is making it rain, global warming is making it hurricane, global warming is making it snow, we need to learn from the Navi in Avatar'' +!+* is gettin' outta pocket...

...all they did was create a new industry outta thin air - I gotta admit it's kinda ingenious from a money making standpoint, but other than that: I didn't make this earth so I can't possibly destroy it.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
The hell

pimp.gif

F water bottles kid.

-The Juice
Could be worse.. it could be in those plastic pouches they put the milk in when I was in Kindergarten. Try to put a straw in it wrong and the milk gets all over your desk.

wait WHAT?

you went to a kindergarten that had Capri-sun style milk?  Damn mine just came in the regular cartons.  My school FTL.

No but really, this ''save the planet, free the polar bears, the ice caps are melting, global warming is making it rain, global warming is making it hurricane, global warming is making it snow, we need to learn from the Navi in Avatar'' +!+* is gettin' outta pocket...

...all they did was create a new industry outta thin air - I gotta admit it's kinda ingenious from a money making standpoint, but other than that: I didn't make this earth so I can't possibly destroy it.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

pimp.gif
It's like we have our head pressed on Mother Nature's head with a gun to our temple, one shot, two kills.

I'm assuming your professor never heard of an atomic bomb? capable of mass destruction which was created by humans. . Dude needs to be fired, or at least sent back to school

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

pimp.gif

I'm assuming your professor never heard of an atomic bomb? capable of mass destruction which was created by humans. . Dude needs to be fired, or at least sent back to school
yea.. i remember he told us: "50 Atomic Bombs.. blow them all up at the same time.. human civilization, gone; the earth? it'll still be standing"

I just can't believe some of the ignorance in this thread... I didn't make this planet so I couldn't possibly destroy it? We're so crazy to think that us mere humans could possibly destroy this planet?

NEWS FLASH!! ANY species can destroy the planet if it goes unchecked. Have you never heard of the reindeer on Mathew's Island?  Christ, some of you seriously need a better education. Humans are completely unchecked on this planet, we are WAAAAY over the carrying capacity already. It's likely already a done deal. You might as well carry on with your ignorance as the polar ice caps melt. Just so you guys know, anywhere else in the country > NY OR LA when this thing eventually does go down. Living on the coast FTL.

Originally Posted by trunks206

indifferent.gif

You wana talk about creating a new industry out of thin air...BOTTLED WATER!!!!

In the last 5 or so years bottle water production has doubled. People are sitting there with tap water in front of them, but they go and pay $1-$5 for WATER! And these companies are making a fortune! Because its just water, the ratio between the cost of supply vs what you pay for are insane. Add that to the fact that this has increased plastic production and that the majority do not get recycled and you got yourself one big problem.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

pimp.gif

F water bottles kid.

-The Juice

wait WHAT?

you went to a kindergarten that had Capri-sun style milk?  Damn mine just came in the regular cartons.  My school FTL.

nope think of basically a clear plastic bag filled with milk.. It would always bust open getting milk all over.. You had to put the straw in perfectly or your milk would spill. Ruin many milk and cookie sessions
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom